Da Luv Doc

North Korea

LoL at the guy who just insinuated a nuclear warhead could be detonated when shooting down the missile it's attached to, no clue whatsoever

but if hit while in space how would the warhead reach its destination?

Well they won't be able to hit the west coast maybe Hawaii and American bases in South Korea. This is all deluded tough talk from the north they would just attack not talk about it if they was serious

LoL at the guy who just insinuated a nuclear warhead could be detonated when shooting down the missile it's attached to, no clue whatsoever

but if hit while in space how would the warhead reach its destination?

Neither of you know wtf you're on about. Let's leave it at that.

what a little bitch this mario is

basically every post insinuating your greater knowledge and experience in all things everything but not sayin 1 thing of value

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

rodman needs to have a word

tbf i wouldnt be surprised if he's the one who fucked shit up

basically every post insinuating your greater knowledge and experience in all things everything but not sayin 1 thing of value

i think this is why he was gone before

hes like a supercharged profit margins going around the forum annoying people and starting unnecessary arguments

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i think this is why he was gone before

hes like a supercharged profit margins going around the forum annoying people and starting unnecessary arguments

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

scary stuff-we must all be in denial of this actually happening because we are all casj about this situation 

feklow

Why would news agencies be revealing intercepted communication that I'd imagine was meant to be private/classified or whatever.

Wouldn't it just make sense for The U.S to keep the info under their gays and plan a defence. If the info was/is correct N Korea could easily change their plans and tighten up their means of communication leaving the U.S with less of an idea about future plans.

The news report is solely designed to create a state of fear and probably serve as a preemptive excuse for an American attack.

Or am I missing a point here. This whole saga is weird.

NOthing will happen. 

Korea are grandstanding/

Cast your minds back to last week, when they had beef with South Korea, and then the US are now the main target.

This is nothing.