North Korea

Da Luv Doc

iv bin waiting for some1 to f*ck up america for a long long time....

They are doing that on their own, when China makes Saudi Arabia their puppet USA econmy will be fucked.

Funny how Americans all hate anything to do with Islamic nations yet Saudi Arabia alone has invested 2.5 trillion to them.

NK must be one of the most impoverished nations on the planet, their whole system could be decimated in a very short time

Says who the public? They spend all their money on miltary and even that nobody knows, NK could have god knows what.

The levels of poverty are well documented by defectors, they have no food, no resources, no industry

It's not like they're a nation shrouded in complete secrecy, they have various work camps that flaunt human righs n shit, they receive regular aid from china cuz they're so fucked, their citizens are dying of starvation but because of the cult of personality behind their leaders any opposition would be faces with imprisonment an death

NK must be one of the most impoverished nations on the planet, their whole system could be decimated in a very short time

Says who the public? They spend all their money on miltary and even that nobody knows, NK could have god knows what.

The levels of poverty are well documented by defectors, they have no food, no resources, no industry

It's not like they're a nation shrouded in complete secrecy, they have various work camps that flaunt human righs n sh*t, they receive regular aid from china cuz they're so f*cked, their citizens are dying of starvation but because of the cult of personality behind their leaders any opposition would be faces with imprisonment an death

America never really won in iraq and afghanistan, korea is a different kettle of fish, much bigger army and much more weapons. With something similar simmering in iran and the global economic situation, america are walking a tight rope. Have they really got a budget and public support for such large battles?

It's not like they're a nation shrouded in complete secrecy, they have various work camps that flaunt human righs n sh*t, they receive regular aid from china cuz they're so f*cked, their citizens are dying of starvation but because of the cult of personality behind their leaders any opposition would be faces with imprisonment an death

'Chinese dogs are eatin better than North K Doctors'

America never really won in iraq and afghanistan, korea is a different kettle of fish, much bigger army and much more weapons. With something similar simmering in iran and the global economic situation, america are walking a tight rope. Have they really got a budget and public support for such large battles?

There's always money for war.

North Korean army says it has final approval for nuclear attack on the US, the official KCNA news agency says. This comes shortly after the Pentagon said the US military prepares to deploy an advanced missile-defense system to Guam.

"The merciless operation of (our) revolutionary armed forces in this regard has been finally examined and ratified," AFP cited the statement published by the local news agency.

Pentagon has earlier said the US military prepares to deploy an advanced missile-defense system to Guam to defend American military bases in the Pacific as a "precaution" following North Korea threats.

The DoD has announced that top defense officials approved the deployment of a Terminal High Altitude Area Defense System, or THAAD, which includes a truck-mounted launcher, interceptor missiles, a AN/TPY-2 tracking radar and an integrated fire control system, Reuters reports.

"The United States remains vigilant in the face of North Korean provocations and stands ready to defend US territory, our allies, and our national interests," a Pentagon spokeswoman said.

It has been stressed that the future deployment of the system is for protecting American interests in the region and will not reach South Korea’s territory.

The Pentagon said the batteries, which according to advocates will cost up to $800 million per battery, will be deployed in the coming weeks; however, no exact date was given, the Wall Street Journal reports.

The Pentagon initially considered the deployment of the first of the batteries in 2015, however, recently escalated tensions and threats from North Korea have influenced the plans, forcing the Defense Department to rethink its intentions.

The United States sees a "real and clear" danger from North Korea, given its nuclear and missile capabilities and bellicose rhetoric, US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said earlier Wednesday, shortly before the Pentagon's statement.

North Korea has recently threatened to target US and South Korea following new UN sanctions and joint military drills by the two allies.

Guam has become the most important US military base in Asia, housing its major airfield and an incoming contingent of US Marines.

I gotta prep like them National Geographic Channel niggas

goes you know the UK is gonna stick its nose in like that one annoying bitch

sadam & them didn't even pose this much threat 

but will Russia and China llow it though?

as far as im aware theyre the only 2 countries where you can actually get to North Korea from legitly 

and theyre allies

Is nobody else genuinely scared of this sh*t. I literally just spent 5 minutes thinking of all the madness that could unfold over the next few weeks and I think I'm close to having some sort of nervous breakdown.

i hate myself for this

but my biggest fear is that because Samsung is in South Korea it could affect production of their mobile devices and such things

that whole region manufactures a load of components and semiconductors and stuff

Is nobody else genuinely scared of this sh*t. I literally just spent 5 minutes thinking of all the madness that could unfold over the next few weeks and I think I'm close to having some sort of nervous breakdown.

i hate myself for this

but my biggest fear is that because Samsung is in South Korea it could affect production of their mobile devices and such things

that whole region manufactures a load of components and semiconductors and stuff

Basically.

Whats been playing on mind for a minute. 

north korea can't do sh*t, some rudimentary nukes and ballistics missiles which would would get shot to pieces 2 minutes after launch, china ain't backing so there's no reason to fret, nothing can happen. 

the ramifications of what is happening/about to happen in syria should be of greater concern to us westerners, the re emergence of al qaida is serious  these guys r back with a bang it's like the spirit of their fallen sheikh is guiding them to glory with acts like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC6mBZyfnwY

• Upvote 1