world cup or carnival?

nightlife and a beach are a must

give no shits about culture or favelas

Mite be goin

Anyone wants a fight, footlocker in rio 4pm 22nd june

Haha

Tbh you're prob one of the few people here that could afford to go

You're such a c*nt you know that

Anyone with no responsibilities, getting paid minimum wage in london for full time work can afford to go 

Some simple guy that comes on here to try and convince himself he is a great man

know yourself mate

Mite be goin

Anyone wants a fight, footlocker in rio 4pm 22nd june

Haha

Tbh you're prob one of the few people here that could afford to go

You're such a c*nt you know that

Anyone with no responsibilities, getting paid minimum wage in london for full time work can afford to go

Some simple guy that comes on here to try and convince himself he is a great man

know yourself mate

What are you on about pal?

yea I'm in the same boat titan re: di last adventure

always baffles me when someone isn't amazingly excited by the prospect of going to the world cup in Brazil, but i guess if you're not a big football fan the carnival will prolly be just as good in your eyes

I love world cup football and my original plan was to go out there specifically for the world cup, but talking with some people my boy and I decided financially it was a tall ask and carnival would still be sick. If some money magically drops in my lap I will go for world cup as well but as of now its not viable unless I stop saving and paying for other shit.

I've been to Brazil and the women are really not all that attractive.  I think some of you are expecting models to be walking around, when it's just like England in actual fact.  Average women, some really ugly and a few really attractive.

The men however were generally better looking.

• Downvote 12

I've been to Brazil and the women are really not all that attractive.  I think some of you are expecting models to be walking around, when it's just like England in actual fact.  Average women, some really ugly and a few really attractive.

:lmao:  LOL

CERTIFIED HATER!! The tings are piff there don't listen to her lads

Hahaha

I went in Feb and the women absolutely shit all over what we have over here. 3 out of every 5 chicks are wifable. And thats NOT a joke.

• 4 months later...