Dodgy or ?

Kuffir

got an email from a prospective employer, starts off well asking me to bring the correct documents, listing shift patterns whatever whatever. then it goes rapidly downhill. worst thing is they say ill be paid for one day of training so why would they want any money rite?

As a result of recent Government changes to the vetting and barring scheme(VBS) the cost of Enhanced CRB check is £50.Due to insurance purposes and our client’s policy  we cannot accept CRB done outside the company.

The Ukash is a new safe and secure payment method that we use for effective payment for CRB fees.You can purchase this Ukash in any Newsagent Shops or Off Licence Top Up Shops with a Paypoint,Payzone or epay services can issue you a Ukash voucher for £50.The Ukash voucher 19 digits numbers is what we require you to email us back  for your CRB payment fees and also to ensure that your job placement is still effective. The CRB fees will only be refunded on your next wages if the report comes back satisfactory. The company will delist your name from the job placement list if we do not receive your uniform sizes and the Ukash voucher numbers.

The deadline for the submission by email of your uniform sizes and £50 Ukash voucher numbers for your CRB fees will be on the 5th of April 2013, no work placement will be offered without any of the above and you will not be eligible to come in for the three day training and induction. We are extremely very busy this period and may not be able to respond to your enquiries. We will give you any more information needed on the training/induction day and we are glad to welcome you to our company. Attached is a confidential application form, please print, fill in all relevant sections and bring it with you on the day of induction/training.

scam.

Guest chap44uns

walahi i need to jump on this still

maybe make it £25 or something, more attractive

lol

bang out like 50-100 emails

even if u get 10 back thats 250

fek

walahi i need to jump on this still

maybe make it £25 or something, more attractive

lol

bang out like 50-100 emails

even if u get 10 back thats 250

fek

Don't be scum all ur life lads

its a cold cold world bro

at least im not dealing drugs. AMIRITE?

are you really tryna find a good crime?

"There are just laws and there are unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that an unjust law is no law at all... One who breaks an unjust law must do it openly, lovingly...I submit that an individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and willingly accepts the penalty by staying in jail to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the very highest respect for law."
  • Upvote 2