Assumptions people make about you

Illusion

Years ago was told I looked "rude"...I don't even know how that's possible. Pulling out the race card but I'm pretty sure it was just the fact I'm a black female.

In my working environments I have felt like some white females approach with caution.

Yeah I'm not surprised coz to someone who doesn't know you, you come across that way still.

Years ago was told I looked "rude"...I don't even know how that's possible. Pulling out the race card but I'm pretty sure it was just the fact I'm a black female.

In my working environments I have felt like some white females approach with caution.

Yeah I'm not surprised coz to someone who doesn't know you, you come across that way still.

With no words leaving my mouth? Lol interesting.

"YOU MUST GET BARE MESSAGES FROM GIRLS"... when really i dont   (THIS IS WHEN U ARE ON A LINKAGE WIV SAID GIRL FROM POF AND SHE SAYS THAT...)

OR WHEN THEY SAY "WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON THE SITE"

NOT REALLY ASSUMPTION WISE... BUT FUKKIN ANNOYIN WHEN THEY ASK/SAY THESE THINGS TO ME

WHY ARE YOU?!??!

Not at all, every part of me finds it funny. This grown man looked to be in his 50's actually shouted abuse to the next car making a clear assumption based on him being black.

That man is a childish fool who I pity. 

/

Mario how come your telling me how I was made to feel? The irony of this thread. 

Not at all, every part of me finds it funny. This grown man looked to be in his 50's actually shouted abuse to the next car making a clear assumption based on him being black.

That man is a childish fool who I pity. 

/

Mario how come your telling me how I was made to feel? The irony of this thread. 

Irony why? Because people assume you're a wogsocket?

tumblr_mggkzheYyk1qizv3vo1_500.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest chap44uns

And you felt slightly happy inside didn't you?

It confirmed that you were with a "badboy" looking dude.

Dfjljdxktswzcvkywtjrecv

Di con4mayshon

• Upvote 4