Assumptions people make about you

Illusion

dunno no one bothering me every five mins/less distracting.

concentrating on life, not having my face stuck into this artificial interactions.

giving ppl my full attention etc

spot on

people are so oblivious to whats going on around them coz they are too busy constantly refreshing twitter and facebook

Nah it's not that I'm tryna avoid being contacted, I just think its a bizarre social situation where in the space of 30 years we've gone from having to wait till a guy got home to speak to them to having constant access to eachother 24/7

It's not good IMO

Useful at times, but not goos

True.

And to think 80s babies are pretty much the last generation to grow up WITHOUT this

What affect is it having on kids these days

Nah it's not that I'm tryna avoid being contacted, I just think its a bizarre social situation where in the space of 30 years we've gone from having to wait till a guy got home to speak to them to having constant access to eachother 24/7

It's not good IMO

Evolution bro

May aswell complain about cars and electricity and the sewer system

It's not good IMO

Evolution bro

May aswell complain about cars and electricity and the sewer system

Don't think my car electricity or toilet have ever pissed me off bro

People think i'm a bouncer, even other bouncers.

Lots of people explain when they first see me they're intimidated, its hard not to look intimidating but I'm quite warm and reassuring in person once I start speaking.

My voice is like soothing caramel to your ears, some girl said I should read bedtime stories. Mans Patrick Stewart outchyeah