Maggie thatcher

stacksbranning

"I think we have gone through a period when too many children and people have been given to understand "I have a problem, it is the Government's job to cope with it!" or "I have a problem, I will go and get a grant to cope with it!" "I am homeless, the Government must house me!" and so they are casting their problems on society and who is society? There is no such thing! There are individual men and women and there are families and no government can do anything except through people and people look to themselves first. It is our duty to look after ourselves and then also to help look after our neighbour and life is a reciprocal business and people have got the entitlements too much in mind without the obligations"

Do you know how much damage she done to the working class people. Won't be surprised if the north east start burning effigies of her tonight. She was evil. Broke so many community's people like her is why things like binge drinking is at a all time high @stacks

Now Cameron is trying to break people down again

Do you know how much damage she done to the working class people. Won't be surprised if the north east start burning effigies of her tonight. She was evil. Broke so many community's people like her is why things like binge drinking is at a all time high

dont let the northerners trick you. always on a poor me vybe.

the unions pushed too far.

she made it so people could own their own gaff, look at south oxhey.

disclaimer= i dont actually know much about Thatcher.

• Downvote 4