Maggie thatcher

stacksbranning

Her government introduced Poll Tax, which was favoured by 12% of the population, the country rioted, they renaged on that introduction.

Then it was essentially renamed "Council Tax" which i'm sure more of you younger ones are more familiar with, and if you don't pay it, its an offence punishable by imprisonment. Way to go, Government!

Also Thatcher funded the Khmer rouge post genocide. :|

Well she did pick up the country i won't lie but done allot of unneeded damage

How did she pick up the country she left it more f*cked than it should've been 80s early 90s this country should've grown massively had anybody in govt had any f*cking sense

bitch needs to riot in hell which is she so all is well.

Do you know what inflation is?

Please don't argue with me on this subject

I hate the lady but she saved the country was you here during the black outs?

You hate the lady yet you write she saved the country without any reason and all you have to say is was I here during the blackouts indicating im some foreigner.

Secondly i doubt anybody but you was "here" during the blackouts considering they were in the 70s

I was born in this country you f*ckin muppet.

Do you know what Council tax and how it favours the rich over the poor/standard living people?

Go buy a house maybe you'll understand more how council tax is a pointless taxation

Today really isn't about politics.

Today is about the death of someone who followed what she believed, no matter what. 

With the kind of mealy-mouthed, p*ssy ass politics we have now, she should be remembered for that and that only.

if its not about politics then this topic wouldnt exist

Bro if you don't know what I mean, then you don't understand the nuances of the English language.

I can't really say it clearer than that.

oh great intellectual

please grace my inferior brain with exactly what you meant 

Eskay you spent a few hours on you tube I take it. I hate the women for how she killed the working class. Which Cameron is trying to emulate with much ease. This country was on the way down before she took over no one can deny that she saved the country but went to far is all I am saying.

And no you was not born in this country you dirty immigrant.

And yes I pay council tax as I have a yard and have done so for the past 7 years

• Downvote 1

Immigrant? You f*ckin little pile of feces. YOUR PARENTS ARE f*cking IMMIGRANTS FROM THE CARRIBEAN AND SO IS 99.9 OF THIS FORUM YOU STUPID THICK 59 year old teenager

Go make a youtube vid walking down some street talking sh*t you are not built to handle this immigrant.

lol at you having a yard prove it I wanna see epc certificates go on google to find out what they are. 

I never thought i'd hear the day a black man call somebody a immigrant.

Must have me confused with somebody who came on a boat. My family been british since living in the docks of plymouth after the second world war about immigrant grandfather served in the second world war

You have no idea about what thatcher is dont show off tryna post about how u hate the bitch this n that. pathetic

thatcher-ill-hell-450.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yawn I'm in the village tap pub on Victoria park road ask for Marcus will knock your ass out

Do not talk about my lineage when your shithole of a country was getting invaded by the Italians who were saved by people like my grandad who fought in world war 2

You come here and sponge you are not seen as British don't think mo farah winning a medal gives you this right little c*nt. I see your people on the uxbridge road and sickens me to my stomach

• Downvote 1

Yawn I'm in the village tap pub on Victoria park road ask for Marcus will knock your ass out

Do not talk about my lineage when your shithole of a country was getting invaded by the Italians who were saved by people like my grandad who fought in world war 2

You come here and sponge you are not seen as British don't think mo farah winning a medal gives you this right little c*nt. I see your people on the uxbridge road and sickens me to my stomach

Since you glimpse google to catch a bit of history to appear smart go read further and realize theres two countries.

victoria park road. lol 59year old loser.