Watching Streams on your Iphone.

Kompressor

Cut a long story short I'm Working overnight on Saturday and won't be home to watch the UFC, Alternative would've been to watch it on my phone but due to this Iphone-Flash-Adobe situation the usual sites i use to watch streams aren't available to me,

Just wondering if you guys knew if there were any apps that allowed you to do so.

Thanks.   

justin.tv / veetle / ustream can sometimes find a stream.

Safe

Good for match day stuff?

should be.

The puffin web browser has a free app for 2 weeks as a trial. I'm trying that out, Watched some of the Chelsea match on it earlier. 

Use it for my ipad 

yeah its good u just have to be patient with all the adverts u would get on a normal stream.

if you can find a decent flash stream anyway wack it into the puffin and it should work solid. didnt register after the trial but its good to know at least we can do this on our apple devices.

You man are late

If I needed the capability to watch streams on my IPhone last week and only worked out a way to do so Yesterday, then yes I would be late.

However, seeing as I need the capability tonight and worked out a way yesterday I'd say I was pretty on-time, some might even say "early"

Safe for this, banged puffin browser on my boys ipad last night so we could watch the masters while the fifa tourney was going on.

works a treat with www.cricfree.tv