The Heartless Crew

kerser

Elementalism this is a show I recorded within in their first four months on mission before any la cosa nostra, sun city, just pure graft a show I may add they took off dj luck and mc neat as  X company saw the potential

profit I think you will enjoy this on the playlist for tomorrow will bring back memories 

Only thing I find is jokes they big up so many people I have not seen since I was 17 and would probably walk past like the manor house girls and fields guys  a few of them are dead now. Makes you realize to enjoy life, dont know whats is around the corner

listening to this makes me wish we had time machines being 15 to 20>>>>>>>>

http://www.mediafire.com/?oo08v1bj2i122n9

• Upvote 1

Elementalism this is a show I recorded within in their first four months on mission before any la cosa nostra, sun city, just pure graft a show I may add they took off dj luck and mc neat as  X company saw the potential

profit I think you will enjoy this on the playlist for tomorrow will bring back memories 

Only thing I find is jokes they big up so many people I have not seen since I was 17 and would probably walk past like the manor house girls and fields guys  a few of them are dead now. Makes you realize to enjoy life, dont know whats is around the corner

Large up!

Yo what was that lyric Bush used to have, something about 'Original Legal Clerk'?? Was defo a mission bar.

Also who remembers the controversy on HLC Forum WAY back, there was something of an exposure..Person to ask would be Gayle as he was Bedroom Bully on there, but he's ghost now. Some guy said he was an original member and got snaked, posted up some flyers from old house parties they used to do in like 94/5 times. Was a good read.

Large up!

Yo what was that lyric Bush used to have, something about 'Original Legal Clerk'?? Was defo a mission bar.

Also who remembers the controversy on HLC Forum WAY back, there was something of an exposure..Person to ask would be Gayle as he was Bedroom Bully on there, but he's ghost now. Some guy said he was an original member and got snaked, posted up some flyers from old house parties they used to do in like 94/5 times. Was a good read.

shit i remember them flyers

big up Madman, gonna bump this now

Bushkin had the hype, Mighty had the lyrics and the flows, Fonti had the mixing skills when he wasn't frass and trying to grab up mics :lol:

Perfect combination, any tapepack that had a HLC tape in it was an insta-cop for me.

Bush and Moe's B2B's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fonti's Crisp Biscuits and dubs >>>>>>>>>>

http://youtu.be/dtHGwhBTggg

IT'S ALL COMING BACK BLOOD, IT'S ALL COMING BACK BLOOD, IT'S ALL COMING BACK BLOOD, IT'S ALL COMING BACK BLOOD

BUT I GOT YOUR BACK BLOOD!

*WHEEEEEL*

ffs this guy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bushkin had the hype, Mighty had the lyrics and the flows, Fonti had the mixing skills when he wasn't frass and trying to grab up mics :lol:

Perfect combination, any tapepack that had a HLC tape in it was an insta-cop for me. 

Bush and Moe's B2B's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Fonti's Crisp Biscuits and dubs >>>>>>>>>>

IT'S ALL COMING BACK BLOOD, IT'S ALL COMING BACK BLOOD,   IT'S ALL COMING BACK BLOOD, IT'S ALL COMING BACK BLOOD

BUT I GOT YOUR BACK BLOOD!

*WHEEEEEL*

Fuck off, Bush B2B Mighty over Supersharpshooter remix>>>>>_______

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

I ripped this from an old tape last week for Bushkin 

It's Heartless B2B Bachelor Crew  (Fonti B2B Supa D) recorded 1998, 99 times

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wz8g5w15ngwub3b/Heartless_Crew_B2B_Bachelor_Crew_Supa_D_b2b_Fonti.mp3

Edit

Not sure why but it keeps coming up as that player 

www.mediafire.com/download/wz8g5w15ngwub3b/Heartless_Crew_B2B_Bachelor_Crew_Supa_D_b2b_Fonti.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/wz8g5w15ngwub3b/Heartless+Crew+B2B+Bachelor+Crew+Supa+D+b2b+Fonti.mp3

• Upvote 3

pos dinks, need to relive some hearltless sets

• 6 months later...

Not sure if its any decent but... Fonti + Mighty Moe set from Friday.

http://podcast.dgen.net/rinsefm/podcast/FontiMightyMoe180414.mp3

Could mean a Heartless revival soon. Although Bushkin's been on his "I wanna be an artist not an MC" hype this year (which tbh has been a played out cliche since 10 years ago).

• Upvote 1

yeah it's cos now everyone just concentrates on making a tune to 'blow' where as them man came from the raving scene and perfected their skills/vibe over the years only trying to make tunes much later

even so solid was more about the tunes and the whole reason the crew was so big was so that mega could put so solid on multiple raves in one night which was dead if you were expecting to see Romeo and Asher d but ended up with kaish and face smh

where as you see hlc on the line up and you know exactly what your gonna get...a fucking rompa stompa!

most the grime crews erryman seemed to be trying to out shine each other where as heartless all complimented each others styles which worked so well

only other mc I see that liked to vibe with other artists was probably flirta when he would go back to back with Adam b or someone it worked well.

Set was hard, was locked in on friday. 3 hours of ukg

Seems fucked that fonti has gone back to moe after bush retired,

Moe is better anyway

But as a 3 >>>

Female skanker was too much, mad rave

• Upvote 2