All i can say is OUCH

stacksbranning

ohthe poor beautiful baby .poor poor thing the pressure on her brain and nerves and spinal cord must be excrusiating for this poor beautiful mite..

the pressure and size is such it pushing her eyes,,,and we all know eyes are so sensitive to everything from temperature foreign bodies the lot ..this poor darling must be in such pain ,discomfort and distress..

i feel so much for the parents they love her so much and must feel such pain and helplessness not being able to relieve her pain.

im posting this with tears how can a country with such wealth and with the higher classes posting personal wealth at the billions that this tiny darling can get basic treatmen..not even surgery just basic treatment to relieve her pain and take pressure off her brain or even a bloody head splint ,wheelchair or optical shades to take the pressure of her spine and eyes..

i bet this gorgeous kid cant even eat because the vast weight pushing down on her upper spne and neck

i will glady donate all my electronic items. clothes .take the money my dad as given me for a car and the money ive saved in isa and gladly give this child it all for treatment..going to look into this now this baby needs funding for treatment now..

why is it that every rat in the european union can flow here and use the nhs and immigrants from around the world that familys can afford to send here for 'education' can bide here and use the services but a child in obvious dire need of the most basic attention is left to rot and forgotten about

makes me fucking man ive been banging on to my dad (grenadean immigrant came here 1959-worked all his life)refuses to go for basic diabetes checks blood pressure checks hes 71 and help is pushed in his face but he refuses it says when its your time its your time...angers me the selfishness in the uk we take for granted the help we get at the detriment of beautiful dolls like that little girl

my father should blody count himself lucky..i need to help this girl or it will weigh on me