Booking a holiday for end of may, Miami Or Cancun?

Hank Moody

i been miami but i made a rookie mistake and went with a girl this was like 7 years ago it was alright

but in all honestly i have had more fun in ayia napa,

and now its real commercial the whole of london is over there for memorial weekend and the clubs are over gassed im hearing girls wont aknoledge ur life if u aint got atleast a $3k table ?

on the other hand i aint been cancun so could be shit, people say its good but on gerodie shore looked like a rice rave type ting?

whos been either?

who would recommend where

goin memorial weekend last week of may  

friends went miami and a relative went cancun..miami apparantly not worth hype very exspensive a lot of restrictions but the weather great..best time to go miami i was told was april spring break times due to the influx of people everything dirt cheap

cancun has amazing historical tribal sites cheap people supposaedly very friendly .alot of pickpocket and scams and fake money passed to turists..good beach and town partys although police and hospitals a bit hectic so dont sprain an ankle lot of beach hustlers and d*cky tummys from eaterys

Was in Miami over spring break last month

Everyone saying we dodged a bullet not going mancun, memorial day weekend tho lol just YouTube it so you know what your getting yourself into.

Pm for a proper breakdown

I went miami 2 years ago one of the best holidays I've been on took a 25mjn plane ride from there and stayed in Jamaica for a week which was pretty sick

Going cancun on the 8th of may so I'll let u know when I'm back.

Hes booking a holiday for end of may, 

Your advice might be a bit late Nissan Ninja