The Terminator

Davicious X

So the bunny boiler ex initially from a decade ago has come back... Again. This time she found me through my business dealings and saw a company I'm affiliated with and following on twitter smfh.

I'm used to her returning, she's the type to come back in some way every 6 to 8 months after a next man has parred her off, only this time she's come back and sent me a bunch of pictures trying to entice me, and trust me, the body has improved entirely too much. I ain't dumb enough to dive back into that despite it being the best sex from way back but boy the temptation was there. 

As always though I had to par her life and send her on her way, hopefully for the last time. But like an over rinsed Arnold Schwarzenegger line, I'm sure...

She'll be back.

Anyone else having to deal with, or have had to deal with these desperate women that just keep coming back? What did you do about it?

This is why people don't post pictures of this forum, guys like keser all ways come though try to criticise

Trying to f*ck it up for the rest of us

ask them to post their own and all of a sudden its like theyve added the topic to their firewall exclusion list 

• Upvote 3