Are you alpha?

Davicious X

So I was just having a conversation with my gf about which of her friends men I think are "Alpha".

Now my gf is African as a lot of her friends are, but many of her friends have white boyfriends and husbands.

As I went down the list of which ones of the men I've met I thought were beta, a theme or pattern started to appear.

After a minute I said "I'm not sure a white man with a black woman can be Alpha, because if he were alpha he'd be with a white woman".

My gf paused for a minute and thought about the relationships of her friends then agreed with me.

So what are your thoughts on all this? What is alpha? Can a white man with a black woman be alpha? What makes YOU alpha?

*Sure someones about to be real predictable

So I was just having a conversation with my gf about which of her friends men I think are "Alpha".

Now my gf is African as a lot of her friends are, but many of her friends have white boyfriends and husbands.

As I went down the list of which ones of the men I've met I thought were beta, a theme or pattern started to appear.

After a minute I said "I'm not sure a white man with a black woman can be Alpha, because if he were alpha he'd be with a white woman".

My gf paused for a minute and thought about the relationships of her friends then agreed with me.

So what are your thoughts on all this? What is alpha? Can a white man with a black woman be alpha? What makes YOU alpha?

Im sorry, but this conversation was about which guys you find hot

• Upvote 4

Guest chap44uns

Im sorry, but this conversation was about which guys you find hot

fam!

/

different topic but i dont understand bruddas that talk about their own boys to thier girlfriends not bitching or anything but stuff that ur boys get up too

is it insecurity or what?

I thought this thread would be about who's alpha in their pack.

With regards to the conversation you had with your mrs. How is it possible to identify a male as an alpha when he isn't in the presence of other males. Is that what it's about? Shepherds and sheep? If so, what you were discussing is which males you think might dominate YOU.

Peak

• Upvote 2

my good friend made this same mistake of such an assumption, got with a white man because in her own words she though it would be easier, so moved in with him. man is such a G he waited til she was good and pregnant before he showed her his true colors. he is defo the alpha in that house she is on smash.

my good friend made this same mistake of such an assumption, got with a white man because in her own words she though it would be easier, so moved in with him. man is such a G he waited til she was good and pregnant before he showed her his true colors. he is defo the alpha in that house she is on smash.

mah nig

them snow niggas take some calculated actions

that long con