Guest chap44uns

30izuo5.jpg got a lot more of this in the archives cuz lol

u musta been BLUSKY. f*cking hell

:rofl:

I'm telling you

Bout there's more in the archives

Leave dem deh

:rofl: :rofl:

Lewis you deal with black girls? That's surprised me I still f*ck with mix race and white and of course asian

Lol why has that surprised you?

If the face is pretty and the back is round anyone can get it tbh

ive been screamin dis from day but certain donz be set on 1 particular race...

• Downvote 1

If that's at me I don't find black girls attractive yes Im a bounty

So the likes of

Meagan Good

Gabrielle Union

Kelly Rowland

Are not for you?

Yeah they good looking just not my preference. I have only slept with one black girl in my life when I was 17.

Let me get this straight I leave Coventry, goto Phuket and visit a small island called Phi Phi. Bang a girl living in Oz who is from Manchester and a dude I know from a forum who lives in London has banged it too. Crazy :D

Hgouifijjggjufh I was thinkin this

U kno George from phi phi?

Oh sh*t I forgot you're from Cov.

No mate, can't say I remember anyone called George. Did he work over there? I briefly worked at a cocktail bar called Carlito's.

Let me get this straight I leave Coventry, goto Phuket and visit a small island called Phi Phi. Bang a girl living in Oz who is from Manchester and a dude I know from a forum who lives in London has banged it too. Crazy :D

No mate, can't say I remember anyone called George. Did he work over there? I briefly worked at a cocktail bar called Carlito's.

he part owns a bar out there the c*nt

from cov also

figured ud have bumped heads as its only a small place init

gona make it out there within the next couple yrs if all goes to plan

he part owns a bar out there the c*nt

from cov also

figured ud have bumped heads as its only a small place init

gona make it out there within the next couple yrs if all goes to plan

I think a girl called Katie Lowe from Cov might have went over there to meet him. It's a long shot but she said she was meeting someone from Cov so it could have been him.

If you do make it out there you won't regret it. I think I remember reading you have a girlfriend so that's a bit of a downer but even so it's like paradise. Phi Phi is a bit more expensive because it's an island and it's difficult to get everything but it's a place you have to experience once. It's mainly Scandinavian's and not many Thai's which is a good change from mainland Thailand where every Thai person is after your money.

When you do end up going send me a PM and I'll get the bar owner from Carlito's to look after ya when you're there.