Professional Afro-Caribbean/Black Barbers London

Captain Planet

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I could be in the barbershop on a Saturday afternoon with let's say 4 people in front of me and just as my barber is about to finish the last trim someone can just swoop in, slap a few extra notes in my barber's hand and then sit in the chair and give me the same look Marlo gave to that security guard when he was shoplifting in The Wire...

tenor.gif

• Like 4

Changed my barbers this year, turned the side barber to the main barber. Now the main is asking of me, tsk. 

Now hearing bare man have left. One don goes to Chessington now for a fade ??‍♂️

One work colleague of mine has the cleanest permanent taper, his barber is a magician. I'm going there next. 

I'm a whore. 

• Like 6

Got 3 barbers on rotation 

2 from same shop (cypriot)

and 1 black barber

Took a lot of coaching to get them to know how i want my hair but defo worth it cos now i can just go to whoever 

shame about my hairline tho ?

Overall its something that people complain lightly about but no one really cares that much or takes it personally. Because it isn't personal is it? Your barbers aren't all out there thinking u guys are mugs. The whole environment is very informal anyway and as some of you have done u change if u need to