Professional Afro-Caribbean/Black Barbers London

Captain Planet

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well street next to William hill they charge £12 the one on the corner of well street/mare street charge £10. The barber across from tesco in morning lane charge £10. Larry in upper Clapton charges £9. They are the only barbers I go to just straight Nigerians all of them always have sky sports news on non stop.

Well street next to William hill they charge £12 the one on the corner of well street/mare street charge £10. The barber across from tesco in morning lane charge £10. Larry in upper Clapton charges £9. They are the only barbers I go to just straight Nigerians all of them always have sky sports news on non stop.

never let an aff cut your hair

never let an aff cut your hair

Cs

Caribs only

Yeah, think I need to upgrade to a barber who takes appointments. This hanging around can get emotional sometimes.

Oxymoron

Appointments in barbers just don't work

Always behind

If trim finishes early, they will always squeeze somebody else in

ALWAYS

**in before they dont rate you because your asian etc''

unluck

What about that yuppies barbers opposite tescos in hc?

Yeah, think I need to upgrade to a barber who takes appointments. This hanging around can get emotional sometimes.

Oxymoron

Always behind

ALWAYS

unluck

You've gone crazy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oxymoron

Always behind

ALWAYS

unluck

You've gone crazy.

The paranoia, LOL.

Bane used that Eminem/8 mile tactic before Chaps and his hype man could drop their bars

This

The back and forths are long now, this isn't 2009 anymore

Chaps

ImHim

Supermalt 

Yoshie

and few others I dont even know the names of

Make a normal post and return to some dead joke by chaps, then imhim fapping all over chaps keyboard, then normally supermalt or yoshie making some irrevelant post about an indian name or trying to hard after I have written 5 or 6 words about how its raining outside today

Maybe I need to be more compassionate and realize not everyone has a life off this forum and these lols and pos's from people you don't know is your life

But it is really sad