I bloody well knew it .

stacksbranning

Always thought there was something noncey about this guy ....

ROLF Harris has been arrested on suspicion of sex offences, The Sun can reveal.

The 83-year-old TV star and singer was held over historic sex abuse allegations by police from the inquiry set up following the Jimmy Savile scandal.

Senior detectives have been investigating Harris, who once painted the Queen, for more than four months.

Rolf_Harris_on_Ani_1713229a.jpg
Telly appearances ... Harris on Animal Clinic
CHANNEL 5

Cops first raided his Berkshire home on November 24 last year — but he was not at home.

He was interviewed under caution on November 29 after attending a South London police premises by appointment.

Harris, who has performed several gigs and appeared on TV since emerging as a suspect, was then arrested on March 28.

The arrest, over alleged offences not linked to Savile, came two days before his 83rd birthday.

Rolf_Harris__1713232a.jpg
Painting ... star with portrait of the Queen in 2005

Scotland Yard said: “An 82-year-old man from Berkshire was arrested by officers on Operation Yewtree on suspicion of sexual offences.

“He has been bailed to a date in May pending further enquiries. The individual falls under the strand of the investigation we have termed ‘others’.”

ROLF_HARRIS__1713230a.jpg
Denies wrongdoing ... Harris

Police have refused to give any details of the allegations.

It is understood Harris vehemently denies any wrongdoing.

More than a million people tuned in on Wednesday night to watch Rolf’s Animal Clinic on Channel 5.

Viewers were unaware the presenter had been arrested several weeks earlier.

Harris has been named on social media sites by hundreds of thousands of people.

The world’s media have been camped outside his home since he was first questioned.

Mark Williams-Thomas, the former Surrey Police detective who helped expose Savile in a TV documentary, first named Harris on Twitter almost five months ago.

But the Met have repeatedly refused to confirm that Harris had been quizzed — amid public concerns over “secret” arrests.

Russell Brand was among a host of celebrities who named Harris online, telling his 6.3 million Twitter followers: “Oh rolferoo not you too. #canyoutellwhatitisyet”.

ROLF_HARRIS__1713231a.jpg
Entertainer ... playing Aussie didgeridoo at show
Darren Fletcher

Harris’ agents and lawyers have not commented publicly on his arrest.

Australian Rolf shot to fame after moving to the UK in 1952 and starting a musical career.

Five years later he wrote Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport, had more hits with Jake The Peg and Two Little Boys and became a huge television star.

Rolf_Harris__1713233a.jpg
High society ... with Prince Charles at function

In 2005 he painted an official portrait of Queen Elizabeth for a special episode of Rolf On Art.

He is one of 11 men arrested by Yewtree, which was launched last year after a wave of complaints about cops failing to nail Savile.

Other celebrities arrested include Freddie Starr, Jim Davidson, Dave Lee Travis, PR guru Max Clifford — who all deny wrongdoing — and Gary Glitter.

A top Crown Prosecution Service official has predicted another batch of “high profile” suspects.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4894271/Rolf-Harris-sex-abuse-arrest.html

just because you get shifted over these claims dont mean u are guilty 

a group of dons i kno have been shifted over some rape claim - currently on remand 

te girl was actually a bosh on some lineup ting - 

if you get shifted for rape - i dont think your name should be released until you are convicted - its one of those crimes that everyone assumes ur guilty from the start

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

just because you get shifted over these claims dont mean u are guilty 

a group of dons i kno have been shifted over some rape claim - currently on remand 

te girl was actually a bosh on some lineup ting - 

if you get shifted for rape - i dont think your name should be released until you are convicted - its one of those crimes that everyone assumes ur guilty from the start

cool story... but is there more?

• Downvote 1

I can't take this thread its too much for me.

Do you think the geezer who played Tinky Winky ever got poon because he was Tinky Winky? Like he'd be leaning up against a bar and he'd see a nice 21 year old, someone who would have been young when he was prevelant, and man just slips an "Eh OH!" in there?

Would that work? Can you picture Rolf Harris being sexually aggressive and saying he wants to fuck someones c*nt?

Its fuckeries