MIMS: '50 CENT SHOULD BE WORRIED'

TF/S4DK

Hip-hop newcomer MIMS has challenged 50 CENT - insisting the rapper 'should be worried' about his rising talent.The star, whose This Is Why I'm Hot reached number one in the US, insists the In Da Club hitmaker is jealous of his new success.He says, "I can see why 50's jealous."If I was on top of my game and all the money and women like him, I would feel worried if some new rapper blew up in the clubs too."

WTFThis is why NY Hip-Hop and Hip-Hop in general is in dire straits...For the first time in a while, a New Yorker other than 50 Cent & Jay-Z makes somewhat of an impact and he's quick to talk sh*t to Hip-Hop's current big seller...sh*t like this wasn't happening 10 years agoRappers didn't consistently have their fans side with ONE particular side and totally choose to disregard the otherCam lost by the way

These guys a joke. From when I dont hear the original on the radio and when I hear the remix the DJ starts talking when he comes on, he lost.From when he got owned on his own track and they made the original sound boring, he lost.From when his albums is not selling, he lost. He jumped on the South hype, yeah beat is banging and he aint that bad at spitting, but he's not even on Yung Joc's level.This guy is an A-Grade bum crease