SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD 2013

Flojo

Gianelli Imbula for 7m to OM

with Payet 8m & Benjamin Mendy 2m this transfer window looking veery nice I must say. if the outgoings (there must be some soon I'm afraid, would be too good) are replaced as wisely I fully believe Monaco will finish below us. 

if Imbula & Mendy are all that I've read obv.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't do well in Ligue 1 without a proper defence & goalie and theirs.. i dunno

plus the psg foreigners didn't necessarily come in and started spraying straight away, they will need to adjust and some time to gel too

totally random but i see one of their stars get a bad injury middle of september, if thats Falcao they dead im not worried

cosing about Ranieri though, no idea what made Rybolovlev think he's the man pmsl

:rofl:

Destined to start the season with Defoe And Kane strike force

28m was a ridiculous price anyway.

Barz

No team in Ligue 1 has a good keeper + defence apart from PSG

I know it took a while PSG foreigners to gel but Monaco won't have that problem because

Falcao/Hulk/Rodriguez/Moutinho were team mate @Porto under Villas Boas

good point,forgot about that

How am I hearing zlatan to napoli will be confirmed monday :/

Sick hustle if true

MANCHESTER UNITED’S chances of landing Cesc Fabregas have increased dramatically as shocked Barcelona are about to announce Tito Vilanova has stepped down as boss.

Re

This is such a scumy headline.  The sun have no class what so ever. 

Pepe Reina > Napoli (loan)

Liverpool have agreed a season loan deal with Napoli for goalkeeper Pepe Reina. Having signed Simon Mignolet from Sunderland, the Merseyside club was willing to allow Reina to go elsewhere for first team football.

He travelled to Italy on Friday to be reunited with former manager Rafa Benitez. Liverpool will shave £4m a year off their wage bill should Reina agree terms but will hope to eventually make the deal permanent.

Reina was due to fly to Melbourne to join Liverpool's summer tour this weekend but the club called up rookie keeper Danny Ward instead.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10192125/Pepe-Reina-to-leave-Liverpool-and-old-boss-Rafa-Benitez-on-a-season-long-loan-at-Napoli.html