The "real" NZT/Limitless drug

dom dom bullets

Remember watching some documentary on this a few years back, 1 guy would work all day, go home to have dinner with his fam and tuck his kids in then go back to work. He was working 20 hour days and sleeping for 1-2 hours a day. After a while though you start getting side effects cause your body needs that sleep.

Well personally I have a big attention span problem , it helped me focus on just doing one thing for an extended period of time, that could be reading a lot of source materials or pulling an all nighter for a looming deadline. In so far as problem solving skills nah I don't think it boosts your cognition in any way, although it may help you make a fuller use of your cognitive ability because your mind is less prone to wander

My boys from uni were taking something like this called nootropic (I think). Just to see the effects.

Said they didn't do anything noticable

/

EDIT

think Nootropic might just be the name for this type of drug

A nootropic is a cognitive brain enhancing supplement,. There has been alot of research on it with varying opinions, some say it increases mental clarity and others are claiming it's a placebo. I only know this because I listen to the Joe Rogan podcast and he advertises and swears by one produced by Alpha Brain.

My boys from uni were taking something like this called nootropic (I think). Just to see the effects.

/

EDIT

A nootropic is a cognitive brain enhancing supplement,. There has been alot of research on it with varying opinions, some say it increases mental clarity and others are claiming it's a placebo. I only know this because I listen to the Joe Rogan podcast and he advertises and swears by one produced by Alpha Brain.

YEAH, they found it througha Joe Rogan podcast

/

EDIT

Nootropics are a huge group.

Have taken 5HTP, Lion's Mane Mushroom, Bacopa Monniera, Co-Enzyme Q10 - they're all good for specific things but I stopped taking them as I wasn't sure what any cross-reaction could be. Had nuff of it this kinda stuff at one point, Siberian Ginseng, Avena Sativa, all sorts.

Gonna start making smoothies with all this kinda good stuff in and bang them every morning.

Been going in with chia, hemp and flax seeds recently. Also spirulina - TTKK. Good stuff.