The "real" NZT/Limitless drug

dom dom bullets

Wa what are all these things

Are they not meant for commoners like me? I went Sheff Hallam where bagheads would do a snaffle of ket to concentrate

Surely it ain't gd popping all these random shits? I'm intruiged tho I do enjoy unnecessarily ingesting drugs

Element u like to go on with urself, drop some more info mate I'm out of my depth

Go check out Longecity, it's an 'immortality' forum full of people who work on their 'stacks' - i.e. their own mix of nootropics.

Some people's stacks are nuts...

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/56396-ultimate-nootropic-stack-completing-the-puzzle/

You can find out what they all do there.

Was gonna cop some of the oxiracetam/piracetam as they were giving it rave reviews a few years ago, but never got around to it. Do a bit of research about chemical uptake/inhibition in the brain, it's important to understand roughly what the different supplements do.

http://youtu.be/9Ud_AeB1e4Qv

Good channel ^, explains a lot.

Them man there are fully on the hunt for that Limitless shit, trust.

• Upvote 2

Daily, as part of your overall fitness plan. At least that's the vibe with those lot.

There are a lot of members over there who just want a short-term regime, and there's nothing wrong with that. However, once you've read the benefits of some of this stuff, I'm sure some of those people continue after their dissertations/exams etc.

You are at risk to the long term effects of all sorts of shit in the 21st Century, environmental radiation, alcohol, sugar, fluoride, smog, commercially approved chemicals etc.

Might as well trust some of them oldschool Indian/Chinese herbalists.

/

Must be said I mainly went for the herby sounding tings, and not the chemically sounding shit - apart from 5HTP.

Ashwaghanda, Gingko....oh and some shit called Huperzine-A :lol:

I still have nuff of this shit sat around :rofl: