GF cut her hair

JOHN DOE

Looks butters. considering leaving her- shallow or not idgaf

Has this happened to anyone else on here?

btw hair has been cut to present lauryn hill levels

_67184161_laurynhill.jpg

ironically that was the same expression i had on my face when she unveiled the barnet 

is she black or white

if shes black im guessing shes going for that afrocentric look....rather than falling to the westernised look......which if you're all about the black power you lot go on about, should really be supporting. 

*shrugs*

but if she now looks like a RB for burkina faso because of it you have the right to end it

• Upvote 3

is she black or white

if shes black im guessing shes going for that afrocentric look....rather than falling to the westernised look......which if you're all about the black power you lot go on about, should really be supporting. 

*shrugs*

but if she now looks like a RB for burkina faso because of it you have the right to end it

• Upvote 1

is she black or white

*shrugs*

u reading this john doe

she has mentioned cutting her hair a few times in the past but this was done jokingly (or so i assumed)

when she revealed the ting i was in shock saying why did u do that for, is it a joke etc etc 

later on she had the nerve to say 'u didnt even say it looked nice or words to that effect'

i just turned the other way and went to sleep

• Upvote 1