GF cut her hair

JOHN DOE

kurious is a bit hurt with the "used to be an urban music forum"

since when does that equate to reading the online "urban" equivalent of "hello" magazine to find out who some zosh that hardly makes "urban" music has been fucking/burning (i dont think kurious means STD though that was an awesome angle XXX and I will award you a pos for that, shame the other users weren't smart enough to tap into it, I think it really would have infuriated kurious to have completely fraffed up not one but two posts)

en fin I think kurious also forgot to take into account that most people posting on here are male, and apart from some more ladylike or aspiring ghetto superstar users (chapps,IamNothim,kerser) nobody would really care

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

kurious is a bit hurt with the "used to be an urban music forum"

since when does that equate to reading the online "urban" equivalent of "hello" magazine to find out who some zosh that hardly makes "urban" music has been f*cking/burning (i dont think kurious means STD though that was an awesome angle XXX and I will award you a pos for that, shame the other users weren't smart enough to tap into it, I think it really would have infuriated kurious to have completely fraffed up not one but two posts)

en fin I think kurious also forgot to take into account that most people posting on here are male, and apart from some more ladylike or aspiring ghetto superstar users (chapps,IamNothim,kerser) nobody would really care

:rofl:

why did you throw that in there?