The Ball Watching Thread

youcleanwepaint

lol

It's not about letting your ting play off your shoulder and seeing the full game tbh.

It's not about getting touch tight either though, that's how man get spun.

You gotta be side facing, if you got pace then it's ok.

If you ain't then you might have to play dirty like the Italians.

• Upvote 3

my gyms small... its a weights gym so no females come...

ive seen 2 sexy eastern european women tho... faaaak bodies were solid n serious but they were wid some hench eastern european man did not want to find out if it was sister, cousin, friend or girlfriend

Mym gym closes at 10. So I signed up to that £10 24 hour chain for late night sessions. It's basically full of females, and I cant stand it. The gym used to be like an extension of my own home. Now I don't even feel to go if I haven't had a shape up.

"where is this gym you speak of"

Mym gym closes at 10. So I signed up to that £10 24 hour chain for late night sessions. It's basically full of females, and I cant stand it. The gym used to be like an extension of my own home. Now I don't even feel to go if I haven't had a shape up.

Harrrow

Guest chap44uns

Harrrow

:lmao: :lmao:

is that what its saying yeaaaaaaah?

how did you sign up for £10 i swear its 16.99

Harrrow

:lmao: :lmao:

is that what its saying yeaaaaaaah?

how did you sign up for £10 i swear its 16.99

Sign up before the opening was £10.99 then it went up. It's Harrow so you probably know the specimen you're likely to come across, not many winners it's just bait for me.