The Ball Watching Thread

youcleanwepaint

Porchy, I hear that, but again, this might be the only time You see this girl. Can't be picky and choosy. "she's with her man" "it's on road" "it's on the underground, there are other people" "she's working" "she's pushing a pram" "she's eating".

all excuses.

instead, You think "this is the only chance I'll get" and "the worst she can say is no" (Brisco). suddenly the excuses seem insignificant.

moving to a chick in front of her man is a big disrespect, is that how you roll yeah?

Porchy, I hear that, but again, this might be the only time You see this girl. Can't be picky and choosy. "she's with her man" "it's on road" "it's on the underground, there are other people" "she's working" "she's pushing a pram" "she's eating".

all excuses.

instead, You think "this is the only chance I'll get" and "the worst she can say is no" (Brisco). suddenly the excuses seem insignificant.

moving to a chick in front of her man is a big disrespect, is that how you roll yeah?

each risk is assessed individually in relation to the reward.

for example, if a man randomly decides he wants to put his arm around his girl / hold her hand, grips her in some way because he sees me approaching, he has a confidence issue and I'm moving to it. them guys deserve it.

victim behaviour. if You're gonna be a victim in public with an 8/10 or above, You're at risk of losing it. no different to a victim walking with a handful of £50's or £20's

Guest chap44uns

all excuses.

truss

Guest chap44uns

imagine a don in a 2005 edition footlocker nike tee moving to your missus infront of you

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

/

u know what

i would let him

Guest chap44uns

for example, if a man randomly decides he wants to put his arm around his girl / hold her hand, grips her in some way because he sees me approaching, he has a confidence issue and I'm moving to it. them guys deserve it.

:/

c/s the confidence issue

but dont think man wont also hot you up and possibly take it a bit further becuase of the same 'confidence issue'

• Upvote 2

c/s the confidence issue

but dont think man wont also hot you up and possibly take it a bit further becuase of the same 'confidence issue'

the kinda man that sees me coming and finds it necessary to hold his closer ain't doin shit to me. I've tested it enough times to know.

They speed up and push the girl along with them.

The worst ones are when the girl's dead. I have to tell them, coz they're insulting me by assuming I want their dead food.

Guest chap44uns

Brock-Lesnar-UFC-141-weigh-in.jpg

so you walk past and this is all clutching on to his girl, you'll still move to her yeah?

ye?

• Downvote 1

if he wasn't "clutching" his girl, then saw me, decided I was a thread, then "clutched" his girl, which was what my post said if You read it in full....

so no I wouldn't, but the level of threat would be lowered by the confidence issue nonetheless

hate replying to skim readers

but if we're gonna discuss each other's bravery, do You wana tell me why You ran from me IRL then came on here and insulted my choice of draw string bag?

• Upvote 9

Guest chap44uns

:rofl:

ran from who brah, i just saw u up west with the same bag i was rocking in year 7 and had to log on to vip2 to tell di kool story

c/s the confidence issue

the kinda man that sees me coming and finds it necessary to hold his closer ain't doin sh*t to me. I've tested it enough times to know.

They speed up and push the girl along with them.

The worst ones are when the girl's dead. I have to tell them, coz they're insulting me by assuming I want their dead food.

Lol, your thinking is fucked. Weird guy.

/

Local >__

victim behaviour. if You're gonna be a victim in public with an 8/10 or above, You're at risk of losing it. no different to a victim walking with a handful of £50's or £20's

Lol

Ole mixed race youtube home video footlocker t shirt single father rapper talking like he's gonna come snatch up your girl.

U must be quite the catch brah

• Upvote 2