The Ball Watching Thread

youcleanwepaint

did You not look into a pair of sunglasses with a camera attached so no one would clock the camera before, and post it on here?

edit - found it: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/68885-am-i-the-only-one/?p=2178342

lol it was fuckin shit

all there is is random cheap flaky china shit

guess western companies are scared to make really covert ones

Piss poor performance lads.

I'm sat on a packed out picadilly line tube with people stood between the parallel seating. As the standing folk clear off I see directly across me is a piff lightly. We catch eye contact instantly at which point the guy next to me gets up. His bag was propping a broken window closed so after he left it was swinging and licking people's shoulders with force. Pic of said window...

imagennoa.jpg

A couple stops down more space freed up. Then the ting licks me again. We catch eyes again, and she moves her bag off the seat so I can move to sit next to her.

I move.

I bottle it.

We both have headphones in so I start planning ways to discreetly get her attention so the whole carriage doesn't hear me flop. I start typing messages on my notes app to show her. Then I scrapped it cos it felt neeky. By this time we've been about 3 stops so I thought llow it she's gonna get off any minute. Was she not still there when I got of 9 stops later KMT.

Public transport chirps is tactically insane I rate my one with the Lens level confidence to pull it off.

Furthermore o Lens please give me tube advice.

• Upvote 2

You sit opposite Your target, not next to them, that way, if You speak in her direction, even with headphones in, she will pull one out to hear what You're saying.

opposite seat is way less imposing than the seat next to her

You sit opposite Your target, not next to them, that way, if You speak in her direction, even with headphones in, she will pull one out to hear what You're saying.

opposite seat is way less imposing than the seat next to her

What do I say bro