The Ball Watching Thread

youcleanwepaint

• 2 weeks later...

I have learned for room for improvement

a man told me today that if the girl "rejects" him, but doesn't walk away, it's not a rejection yet, and he will continue trying to game them.

I will take this on board. once we're in the same place, the onus is on them to walk away, even if the girl was standing there first.

my wisdom for today

no, I'm saying if a girl rejects You (I've posted many ways, but could just be her saying no to the number) but is still stationery and speaking with You, stay and speak with her, she may give You the number later in the convo

rather than just walking away as soon as You hear what You think is a rejection

say listen im willing to crash and burn in a packed tube in the hugh grant style just to get yr digits so how about it

then she says awkward

then the whole carriage says awkward

and u realise yr not wearing any trousers and have not revised for yr geography exam

these last two things u have to add in posthumously in order to believe it was just a bad dream

/

i dont think i would do it myself, guess i dont have the stones for it

guess u could get off at her stop and say excuse me you dropped yr fone

then shell say its not my fone then u say bitch its my fone now put yr number inside

hold yr other hand inside yr shirt so it looks like u have a gun

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

actual lol

no, I'm saying if a girl rejects You (I've posted many ways, but could just be her saying no to the number) but is still stationery and speaking with You, stay and speak with her, she may give You the number later in the convo

This ain't dragons den

If I hear no I'm off

• Upvote 1

Guest chap44uns

sometimes a ting wont give out the number straight away jus to not look easy.

however i concede theres due to be a huge diff between not givin up easily and whatever lens does

This

Also things such as age difference etc

It can and has run

huh?

sometimes a ting wont give out the number straight away jus to not look easy.

however i concede theres due to be a huge diff between not givin up easily and whatever lens does

This

Also things such as age difference etc

It can and has run

huh?

Been times I have approached a woman and she has said no at first because she has been older than me, but because of persistence I eventually got the number

Where as other man would have taken the no and just walked off thinking fuck it

Guest chap44uns

dunno about that anymore

would feel the chick is giving it out of pity

will never forgot the time i was persistent, she wasnt really on it as first cos of age then when i finally got her to drop it it sounded/looked like she was making it up off started to joke with her told her she dont have to make it up if she really dont wanna give it ill be gone.

confirmed the right digits via di whats app d/p

msged her and she aired i was litterally like

:/

• Upvote 1

This ain't dragons den

If I hear no I'm off

realness

obviously i can understand, she dont know me, she dont know what im like etc but i would ask for the number right away  anyway

if we chat and dont get along then whatever, if i think we're getting along i ask for the number she says no then whatever

i just keep it moving

what am i fighting for?