The Ball Watching Thread

youcleanwepaint

But what about if she's buff and has a sloppy narn?

I don't like putting myself out of my zone, I like what I like. Surely it isn't asking too much to have a little something about her to go with the sloouch narn and being buff.

Can't be 26 and having to deal with :

"Hey bbe, hw r u,what u up2?"

Just like there's enough good tings out there physically, there's equally enough good looking tings who aren't just a decent looking carcass. A body alone can no longer captivate me

I don't like putting myself out of my zone, I like what I like. Surely it isn't asking too much to have a little something about her to go with the sloouch narn and being buff.

Just like there's enough good tings out there physically, there's equally enough good looking tings who aren't just a decent looking carcass. A body alone can no longer captivate me

Fair enough

I ain't mad at you bro

Lol 

i can tell wot people are thinking by just lookin in their eyes and trust me pal she was liking my style

LOL

• 3 weeks later...

not sure if ball watching

on train, there's a girl with mum and dad

girl clocks me, looks and smiles, mum and dad clock this and also look. mum smiles also, dad switches

so now me and the girl are doing the eye contact thing, with the dad looking at me, then her, face mad, mum doing the same but smiling

dad eventually begins a rant about looking at guys she doesn't know, talking to strangers, giving impressions, what his daughter shouldn't be doing, etc, eventually switching language mid-rant, Rafa Benitez style (I believe turkish)

throughout this the mum is saying she's a grown woman, and that I look nice, "I think it's cute".

the girl is ignoring her dad and maintaining the eye contact and smile.

not sure whether I should have gone for it, true I was supported by the mum.

argument continued when they got off