The Ball Watching Thread

youcleanwepaint

guess this would go here.

so You've started moving to the girl, and realised she's a character that would annoy You. what's the exit strategy?

I dropped "anyway, You have a good day, take care" and walked off, but I got an angry look for it that lasted a while.

guess this would go here.

so You've started moving to the girl, and realised she's a character that would annoy You. what's the exit strategy?

I dropped "anyway, You have a good day, take care" and walked off, but I got an angry look for it that lasted a while.

Lol but how? Did you walk away without turning your back to her?

• 1 month later...

I watched the ball

Get on the central line, see a ting on her phone. Say hello anyway.

The girl tells the person on the phone to wait, says hello back. returns to her call

It gets to her stop. She tells them to wait again, says bye, then gets off

how have I not placed that in the bagging area?

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

i saw a chick from afar, i tried to walk quickly to reach her but i wasnt going fast enough, so i started jogging

she turned round and saw me, so i stopped, then she looked ahead, eventually i caught up to her

but as i got close she was looking away and as i was walking past her head turned to the left and i was standing on the right, she then turned her whole body round and i was past her, i didnt say anything because i was looking to catch her eye first then start chatting to her

anyway 30 seconds layer i saw her pulling down her trousers and di panties and take a piss on the side of road, so you know she's a skank, i missed out on a lightskin dutty hoe

i saw a chick from afar, i tried to walk quickly to reach her but i wasnt going fast enough, so i started jogging

she turned round and saw me, so i stopped, then she looked ahead, eventually i caught up to her

but as i got close she was looking away and as i was walking past her head turned to the left and i was standing on the right, she then turned her whole body round and i was past her, i didnt say anything because i was looking to catch her eye first then start chatting to her

anyway 30 seconds layer i saw her pulling down her trousers and di panties and take a piss on the side of road, so you know she's a skank, i missed out on a lightskin dutty hoe

:lmao:

Remember the school boy jogs.

I'm ball watching

Rule 101 of what I learnt in primary school is, when a girl tries to hook you up with her friend it means she really wants to hook up with you....

Just playing along really but old me would of been like fuck your friend and fuck your man.... What you saying tho

Friend is slightly better looking but the personality is dead food compared to the girl tryna hook me up

I'm like berba under martin jol right now need rene to touch down and boost man

• Upvote 1