The Ball Watching Thread

youcleanwepaint

parent and baby groups. something about a man circling the library with his daughter showing her different toys seems to get these women going

but one in particular, asking for a demonstration of a simple child's toy (breast against my bicep despite sufficient space) as an opener

asked me to read to them both, so her daughter could hear a book in a man's voice. 

had me daydreaming about us having a playdate, putting both kids to sleep and beating in the kitchen.

but my moral judgment got the better of me. my child has to come here, and may go school/be friends with the girl's daughter.

I will continue using the group and don't wish to receive the evil eye from her whenever we're both here.

and I my child should be an accessory to my obvious misuse of this woman. 10 month old winger wasn't what I had in mind. 

not sure if I'm right or wrong, so until it's clarified, I'll call it ball watching. 

• Upvote 7

parent and baby groups. something about a man circling the library with his daughter showing her different toys seems to get these women going

but one in particular, asking for a demonstration of a simple child's toy (breast against my bicep despite sufficient space) as an opener

asked me to read to them both, so her daughter could hear a book in a man's voice. 

had me daydreaming about us having a playdate, putting both kids to sleep and beating in the kitchen.

but my moral judgment got the better of me. my child has to come here, and may go school/be friends with the girl's daughter.

I will continue using the group and don't wish to receive the evil eye from her whenever we're both here.

and I my child should be an accessory to my obvious misuse of this woman. 10 month old winger wasn't what I had in mind. 

not sure if I'm right or wrong, so until it's clarified, I'll call it ball watching. 

This Romanian/Polish bitch threw p*ssy at me today

Wahum for me ?!?!?

Empty train we board same time

She was blonde with di meat in the right places.piff.

She asked if the train was going Euston,them questions there

from then I shoulda wheeled I've been in this situation a million times b4 smh

Edit.I think I slyly petted cah she was slightly older but still

bisch was planning to come to my yard. asked on the day via BBM only, got the tick but no D. thought it was air

she messages me today saying her phone internet usage ran out, but she was free, had I actually phoned she would have made it

watched the ball 

bisch was planning to come to my yard. asked on the day via BBM only, got the tick but no D. thought it was air

she messages me today saying her phone internet usage ran out, but she was free, had I actually phoned she would have made it

watched the ball 

LOL at being a grown woman and being on PAYG.

LOL at being a grown man and f*cking with a woman who doesnt have credit on her phone....

watched the ball 

Deffo should of called her

shes bummy tho