The Ball Watching Thread

youcleanwepaint

If it's walking past i won't approach

However if iam standing somewhere and a chicks there standing to watching iam wrapping di ting in di cling

i feel that scenario... thats like me nowadays... dunno whether coz im getting older so i see as moving to girls on road is a small bwoy ting i dunno... that standing next to yeah yeah

famb! this could be the only time You ever see this woman.

You wana pick and choose, and say "yeh she's a 10, I might never see her again, but I'm on road, I'm not gonna do it?

That is the exact ball watching this thread is talking about. Every single time You do it.

• Upvote 1

ironically mine was relating to football

in tesco, about to buy big bottle of water, in shorts, shinpads, etc, feeling like this is no condition to draw girls in. for some reason I was thinking about the first impression

other than that occasion, I try to draw every girl I give a 6 or above, so this rarely happens with me.

• Upvote 2

Guest chap44uns

Lens arent a father now?

That life should have been left behind along widdy moosik

What so cos he has a child his own sex life and hobby have to stop.

well i personally will be settled down concetrating on a serious future thus setting an example for my yout

maybe its cos iam african i dunno

u jammos love your multiple baby mums

• Downvote 1

some of u man shouldnt b so shy u know. worst she can do is say no.

more time i dont wanna be that nigga contributing to her ego boost

agreed. I have a "no compliments" rule. compliments are counter productive, You have better chances without using one.

Any chance you could give me a full list of these rules?

ok

don't let them see You coming. the moment You approach them should be the first moment they see You. element of surprise and all. when they see You coming, they start to expect an approach, or they try to alter their path so You don't cross.

don't turn Your head to look at them, keep Your head looking forward and look across with Your eyes only. this is much more subtle, and less likely to alarm the girl that some guy is watching her. this also means they're not expecting an approach.

if they're walking, obstruct them so they have to briefly stop. this means they have to look at You, chances are they didn't see You before that.

if walking from behind Your target, walk in front of them then turn back, rather than approaching from behind, which is also alarming for a female.

if they're in a group, choose one from the group, stick to Your first choice, no matter what

OR

talk to the whole group and wait to see who shows You the interest if You can't choose

if rejected, part on good terms, You will be in a good mood for the next approach You make.

as Bane agreed, no compliments, You just blend into the crowd.

• Upvote 7

Guest chap44uns

some of u man shouldnt b so shy u know. worst she can do is say no.

more time i dont wanna be that nigga contributing to her ego boost

agreed. I have a "no compliments" rule. compliments are counter productive,

c/s on this one

they have heard it all before

That's why more time shell shut man down

Just look what happened now

"baby this, baby that"

• Upvote 1