The Ball Watching Thread

youcleanwepaint

Interesting getting everyones take on this.

I used to have a no compliment policy, I just think you have to be smart with your compliments.

Compliment in the middle of your sentence, not the end. She shouldn't want to focus on that compliment she should want to focus on what you have to say for yourself.

And I think its only night time when you can't go heavy on looks, inna di rave and ting.

Day time, I think telling a chick you like her look is fine, she won't of had a hundred fake gucci belt mandem holding empty bottles of grey goose saying same shit

Moving to chicks on a packed tube is so brazen

the girl agrees, she appreciates the courage. You get the rest of the man on the tube jealous that they're not brave enough to do it

plus most bicches on the train are bored and want someone to talk to. 

to me, opening with the compliments makes it in some way seem like the girl is above me and I should be chasing, which isn't the case. 

• Upvote 2

theres them tings that are all swaggering when theyre walking and u can obviously see they look sexx... dem ones deh u cannot compliment their looks...

like a REMI BONITAZ... fuk outta here... u'll be more successful asking where she copped her skinny jeans or shoes from

• Downvote 3