Justin Bieber Arrested

imhim

Justin bieber has not taken over the game so just chill. Ain't no one around my age going to see him in concert, yet beyonce and gage are sucking in everyone from the age of 9 years old upwards.

Dunno why you man are getting so over protective, you got shares in him or something?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

His audience is limited..which is why he's pulling all this transfomation act.

Ronaldo and Messi are both world class but one is still far superior than the other.

so if beyonce and gaga are ronaldo and messi

who is bieber

now watch u pick a world class player

Bro everyone has their audience.

Rihanna is the most popular on Youtube out of the lot last time I checked the figures, but there's a lot of people who don't even mess with Rihanna.

You can never grab everybody but from you got 1.5 mill subs on youtube, your vids are licking 200m views.

That's CLEAR.

1D gone CLEAR too.

Bro everyone has their audience.

Rihanna is the most popular on Youtube out of the lot last time I checked the figures, but there's a lot of people who don't even mess with Rihanna.

You can never grab everybody but from you got 1.5 mill subs on youtube, your vids are licking 200m views.

That's CLEAR.

1D gone CLEAR too.

Most people fuck with Rhianna still, and she's got the appeal to both black and white people on lock.

What Bieber did to that teenage audience has never been seen before since The Beatles.

Nobody got that Demographic on lock like him.

It's easier to relate to someone of your own age range. Also it's hard to compare older artist like the beatles to new ones..there are almost more ways to promote and reach out to your audience as opposed to back then when it was simply radio, tv and concerts.

Can anyone actually name 5 bieber songs off the top of your head, your average person couldn't.

Holla me when he's reached that point... Not doubting his super stardrom but lol @ clear.. He ain't average but he ain't sitting at the top of the mountain either.