Benzema and Higuain are on the same level

Itv area f*cking disgrace

cos he really set the CL alight didnt he

should of just started benzema 

Madrid shoulda bought RvP.

Do you know how stupid this sounds

Same guy who bottled in both legs

f*ck outta here

Lol so angry you quoted twice. Wouldn't say he bottled it, he was going through goal drought at the time of both legs

He actually played well in the Bernabeu

HATEM BEN ARFA has riled suffering Newcastle fans by wearing a Paris Saint-Germain kit in a local gym.

The French winger was kitted out in a PSG training top and shorts at a Tyneside health club on Monday night — two days after their humiliating 6-0 defeat by Liverpool.

An onlooker told SunSport: “Ben Arfa was laughing and joking with two French pals in the weights room — he didn’t seem to have a care in the world.”

Ben Arfa is a lifelong fan of the French giants and in January admitted it would be a dream to play for his home-town team.

Gym-goers were furious to see one of their heroes swanning around paying no attention to relegation rivals Aston Villa and Sunderland slugging it out on the TV screens around him.

Ben Arfa, 26, has not started a league game since December after hamstring troubles. He came on as a second-half sub against Liverpool — one of seven French players on the pitch for Newcastle.

Fans have turned on Toon’s under-performing foreign flops, as well as boss Alan Pardew.

The supporter added: “Ben Arfa did not look at the TV, even though Villa beating Sunderland could have a huge impact on our chances of staying up.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4909764/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-riles-Newcastle-fans-by-training-in-a-PSG-kit.html#ixzz2S1GC78AU

Former Chelsea midfielder Deco has tested positive for a banned substance in Brazil.

Officials in Rio de Janeiro say the Portugal schemer tested positive for furosemide, a diuretic which can help hide performance enhancing substances. The test came after Fluminense's 2-0 win over Boavista on March 30.

article-2317510-19910E99000005DC-788_468

article-2317510-19910CD3000005DC-707_468

Deco's lawyers told local media on Tuesday that the positive result likely happened because of contaminated vitamins that the player had been taking recently, adding that he intends to appeal.

Fluminense say they won't comment until the results of a 'B' sample are released on Friday.

The 35-year-old didn't travel with the club to Ecuador for the match against Emelec in the round of 16 of the Copa Libertadores on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2317510/Deco-tests-positive-banned-substance-Brazil.html#ixzz2S1VCDYXt

Madrid missed too many chances Ronaldo and Ozil had sitters. Dortmund played well though kept them quite till the 80+mins

My dawg Ramos finish>>>>

Jose is 100% hinting at Chelsea on Swedish tv. Said something diplomatic like I will meet the chairman in the summer..asked about Chelsea..said I have love for Chelsea but they got a job left to do so do I at Madrid. He will be back in England this summer it's bait even though he tried not to be