ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Thizz

The Sainsburies in New Cross gate would be perfect for holding your ground. Its got them massive shutters that cover the entrance AND windows. Theres only 1 direction to get to it because of the high fences on 3 sides, and on the front there is a massive open car park with perfect sight lines for anyone that got some weapons up to the roof. 

I used to live near there so I made escape plans in the event of a fire, a flood or an episode of the walking dead.

I would avoid cities and go to a rural area. No point hiding yourself in a supermarket in the middle of a busy city, you'll have Zombie and Human enemies who will ruin it for you and take you down with them.

Gotta keep on the move, a sealed area can easily become an unescapable tomb

Stoke.

Di Zombies would think it has been taken over already so you would be safe

I would buck the Scottish highlands. I imagine the zombies would die of starvation before they start climbing mountainous terrain in search of food.

Only saw zombies do this in 28 Days Later, but I imagine that to be a reality.

But lol highlands of Scotland, what you eating, sheep? And while we on that subject, what would be the rule for zombie animals?

The Sainsburies in New Cross gate would be perfect for holding your ground. Its got them massive shutters that cover the entrance AND windows. Theres only 1 direction to get to it because of the high fences on 3 sides, and on the front there is a massive open car park with perfect sight lines for anyone that got some weapons up to the roof. 

I used to live near there so I made escape plans in the event of a fire, a flood or an episode of the walking dead.

plus you got the petrol station right there in case you need to load up and hit the road

plus you got the petrol station right there in case you need to load up and hit the road

And the train track right over the fence for a secondary escape route