Obama is such a f*cking guy President Obama at 2013 White House Correspondents' Dinner

Hank Moody

Mate u clearly can't answer basic questions just don't pretend it an expert on life when ur not living it too much

I can't say what's wrong with the NHS i aint involved all I kno is the wok force is full of immigrants that don't understand English n my old mans old man is behind a que of heads that also don't speak English

Where's all this white privilege we deserve

My mums side is privated up tho, if I end up here that's me

mate dnt mention conspiracy theories etc again.

im open minded but if u cnt even back ur own argument then u have no substance or ur being employed by the real n.w.o to distribute dissinformation u demon worshipping pagain

I will mention them even more, cheers

Have you been to there hospitals and seen how good they are compared to ours

Don't know why people think NHS is so great when they probably ain't even seen next health care systems in other country's

Your are just repeating what media tells you saying how great it is when it is clearly very poor in most parts

NHS isn't perfect, but their health care is quite shit. The doctors over dramatise shit like say they're in an episode of E.R and it is all 100% about money, not saving peoples lives. A lot of people can't pay for the health care there and even if you have money but have an illness or you are terminal, it is impossible to get health care.

Rather have NHS, knowing that I will get treatment and not having to worry about paying stupid insurance when it is the duty of the government to make sure their people are happy and healthy. Not everything should be about making money.

BUT, their hospitals are nice though, not 100% perfect nor 100% modern, but are nice. 

Are you stupid, people get treated over there regardless, you are very dumb to think they leave you dieing on the street, what a foolish thing to post

Keep flying the NHS flag thinking everyone gets fair treatment when it ain't the case

That can depend what area of England you reside but you probably don't know about that

It favours others in certain areas sometimes. Such a fair system init

I would rather pay for my health care as insurance and receive first class treatment then get put in a queue not knowing how worse you will get

You may like this slack system of making people wait for treatment they need but don't agree with it

We do have private healthcare here too you know. Working for a company that gives you free private healthcare >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>............

I get both when I want darg, if one flops then I have the other.