your longest link

Supermalt

Longest link was one of the best sex I ever had. Looks wise, she was a 5/10 when we last fucked, was a 7/10 when we first linked before she was on the pill (when she started to gain weight). We got each other into creampies, we were shook initially but then we couldn't stop. Used to lift her legs up after bussing with my piece still inside until it fell out. 

I miss her p*ssy and head game :(

" We got each other into creampies, we were shook initially but then we couldn't stop. Used to lift her legs up after bussing with my piece still inside until it fell out."

jdjdbbdjd

hdbdbsh

nd

d

kskdj

nsndnsjjdkdk

nfnd

:rofl:

Was the ting normal or was she an austistic also?

/

Cs mike

Well done for not letting the condition hold you back and living a normalish life

Guest Chelsea Jack

Longest link was one of the best sex I ever had. Looks wise, she was a 5/10 when we last f*cked, was a 7/10 when we first linked before she was on the pill (when she started to gain weight). We got each other into creampies, we were shook initially but then we couldn't stop. Used to lift her legs up after bussing with my piece still inside until it fell out. 

I miss her p*ssy and head game :(

x

fd

f

fg

fgd

dg

fgd

df

dffg

df

df