Snapchat

Hank Moody

rar bare people love a story

spoke to my friend on the weekend shes likes she loves stories

maybe i dont see/use snapchat that deep... when i get peoples stories, holding it down is tiresome

Hold two fingers to skip the dead ones. One can't be cycling through 126 seconds of a speedometer with French Montana in the background.

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

rar bare people love a story

spoke to my friend on the weekend shes likes she loves stories

maybe i dont see/use snapchat that deep... when i get peoples stories, holding it down is tiresome

Hold two fingers to skip the dead ones. One can't be cycling through 126 seconds of a speedometer with French Montana in the background.

:rofl:

"yeah me and the mandem cruising through (insert ends)"     *With some rapper in the background*

the phrase 'cool story bro' could never be more apt

• 5 months later...

New update is quite nice

• 1 year later...

• 11 months later...

lost 2bn

The company’s losses ballooned to over $2.2 billion, but most of those were one time expenses related to stock bonuses paid out after a successful IPO. CEO Evan Spiegel got a sweet $750 million on his own. But even if you ignore that massive hit, Snap’s losses basically doubled. It burned through $104 million in cash in the first quarter of 2016, and lost $208 million during the first three months of 2017. This was despite the fact that the average revenue per user generated by Snap was 90 cents, up 14 percent from last quarter and up 181 percent from the same period last year.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/10/15610094/snap-snapchat-q1-2017-earnings-report-stock-plummets

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Afroman said:

That new map feature is kinda nuts still

Why would they put gps locations ffs. That is a slip