Call of Duty: Ghosts

Gambino

Some good new game modes. Maps... Are too big you will die Alot and the repawns are bs. (maybe a patch soon to fix)

It's the worst of the cods cos it's not bringing anything new to the table.

However flip side if u enjoy the cod series you know what your getting into and obviously that instant fix of shooting action.

Does what it says on the tin. But don't cop expecting that modern warfare past experience.

Quickscoping is back. Still can be enjoyed just take time on huge maps obv.

New map DLC should be worth a look.

Some good new game modes. Maps... Are too big you will die Alot and the repawns are bs. (maybe a patch soon to fix)

It's the worst of the cods cos it's not bringing anything new to the table.

However flip side if u enjoy the cod series you know what your getting into and obviously that instant fix of shooting action.

Does what it says on the tin. But don't cop expecting that modern warfare past experience.

Quickscoping is back. Still can be enjoyed just take time on huge maps obv.

New map DLC should be worth a look.

Cheers

Dyou or any of the old bunch play? been playing mw3 for the past week or so as I can't find any of my other games after I moved..playing on your ones can get dull

• 1 month later...

I remember when it was in its prime. Them online days, Intervention scoping niggas, running up in bases with the AA-12, Claymores and Scavenger on the roof just holding areas the FUCK DOWN.

MW2 set man up so nicely for Black Ops, I don't think i'll have as much fun with an FPS as I did during this period. I loved WAW and COD4 but those two did it for me