UKIP

Thun

Spoken like a true deluded Lefty....any excuse to bring my name up as usual. He ended me for talking some truths about his party?, wakey wakey time Mame, we've known this guy spits the real from day one on our side, it's you bumboys on the left who thought he spoke crap until he he bought Brexit upon you and Ended your remoan hype.

Hope you ain't suffering memory loss considering your own precious Labour party were in turmoil recently not agreeing with each other and trying to oust each other pmsl. Party is dusted, don't be crawling out from under your rock now jizzing over Farage quotes.

• Downvote 5

On 03/05/2013 at 4:57 PM, Thun said:

Farage would make a great leader

A man who wants the best for the people of this country

Tired of lame Tories and Labour always pandering to the elites and there agenda

Time for a new party to emerge who will make this country great again and make the people proud of it

Fuckin hell

Mate wtf. It's hardly 'any excuse' is it u pleb. The same man who you n ur ppl dem think is the literal messiah, has just proven what many have been saying about him for a long time, which is that he is effectively a mercenary who probably doesn't have the best opinion of the type of British person that will actively involve them self in a party like UKiP. Low grade ppl is a mad thing for a politician to say publicly, just think what your cherished leader says when di mics are off. But then basic critical tthinking isn't really something to associate with di ukippaz dem 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wonder how much p made from brexit

that move when he came out at 11pm and said they had no chance of winning was actually a boss move.

The pound climbed ridiculously and you know his boys cashed in after buying when it was at the lowest the previous day

dont care it was all contrived and pretty genius. 

• Upvote 1

Lmao it's a big deal to you man because you are used to your own masters keeping it hush hush. I.E. Labour and their 50 odd racists and anti semites being suspended secretly. Allowing low grade racists like Dianne Abbot to keep their jobs. Now you sit there expecting us lot to feel shocked that Farage speaks his mind like say he hasn't been that way from day one which is why everyone supported him in the first place, exactly for telling it how it is. Thought you might of grasped that by now considering Donald Trump just became President for the exact same thing.

• 3 months later...

joke ting party.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange?CMP=fb_gu

them anti-establishment dons there :lol:

this guys self interest >>>>>

playing these numbskulls from day 1

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

UKIP want to ban the Burka and Sharia Law in the UK in their next manifesto.... Good thing or bad thing?

Sharia law absolutely should be banned. A nation should concentrate on assimilating people to current ideals not their laws otherwise you end up with little area's of Pakistan.

Banning the burka is a threat to human freedoms, don't really wanna see police undressing Zainab in the street.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Not something I would lose any sleep over but I would side with it being banned. Not really worried about their freedoms to wear it, same way I don't care that guys ain't allowed their hoods up inside shopping centers these days.

obviously mate, you're a fascist. 

The subjectivity of a brown women going to a cosplay dressed as a ninja and my tax money going to police to make sure it actually is a ninja costume and not a burka is annoyingly Orwellian. 

Cons definitely out weight the pros for me here.

its a cultural thing

like asking why do some women choose to wear clothes that cover up their figure, or don't show as much legs/breast off even in summer

sounds like a stupid thing to say right? but one man's culture is another man's extreme

It's not Western Culture though is it. As I said I wouldn't lose any sleep over it personally but I'd be in favour of the ban like a lot of European countries have. I'm used to seeing people wearing them. I know you lot down South are pretty ignorant but up North we tend to pass strangers in the street making eye contact and smile and say hello lol, that ain't really happening with people in Burkas. A social barrier?

• Downvote 3