UKIP

Thun

it is a western culture to hide body parts behind clothing to seem more acceptable - we still use the veil as part of our marriage traditions

/

you wanna ban sunglasses too because they're a social barrier? and headphones? and hoodies?

Honestly I'm not so sure you can put Sunglasses or Headphones into the same category Dub...... Sunglasses doesn't really stop me seeing someone look my way and smile and say hello, neither do Headphones or Hoodies. Do you honestly class them as extreme as a Burka? I'd put a Hoodie in the same category as a Hijab and I don't see any issues with that.

no of course its not as extreme, but we're talking differences in cultures. Islam and its associated cultures are pretty archaic, but that doesn't mean they should be banned

do you really think integration by force will work?

do you stop and smile and say hello to the Muslims in your ends who don't cover their face btw?

Will it work.... I don't know? What I do know is them covering their faces definitely won't improve their integration and socialness outside of their own non western culture.

And in answer to your last question of course I do FFS lol. Surely you don't buy into this Neo Nazi label guys pop up with on here when they realize they can't string a solid argument against me.

as if they will ban princess abdalah from Sheikhdom in knightsbridge from the airport or going to harrods

just a bunch of useless racist bastards. dead as a party now with their 1 MP and that c*nt farage too shook to stand for the 1 billionth time to be an MP ...

• 1 year later...

Wonder what Donny is up to. 

It's been an interesting last couple of days. He was against the party for bringing tommy on board as an adviser. Told them to get rid of him. Tommy wasn't happy. UKIP supporters were split. 

Here is the way I see it,  Farage is no different from the likes of tommy and other Xenophobes. His only problem with UKIP and tommy is the fact that it's drawing the wrong class of people. He will rather have  suit wearing types, not the stoney, L&L wearing types.

Wonder what gambino thinks of all of this