10 outta 10 girls

kerser

Saw 1 ting not far from my crib the other day.

Was turning the corner and see her with her mum I'm assuming, look like she was mid - late 30's.

LONG blonde hair, come like an older Anna Kournikova in the face, she walked past the car and her trousers were fully filled up with ass meat, musta been a size 12 cos the ass was plump.

Couldn't believe what I was seeing, had to say "WOW" with my mum and sister in the car.

Was wearing some beige trousers with a tan leather coat aswell, sunglasses on top of head, looked wealthy.

SOLID 9.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Was turning the corner and see her with her mum I'm assuming, look like she was mid - late 30's.

LONG blonde hair, come like an older Anna Kournikova in the face, she walked past the car and her trousers were fully filled up with ass meat, musta been a size 12 cos the ass was plump.

Couldn't believe what I was seeing, had to say "WOW" with my mum and sister in the car.

Was wearing some beige trousers with a tan leather coat aswell, sunglasses on top of head, looked wealthy.

SOLID 9.

the intricate details you remember confirms to me that youre gonna a problem

SOLID 9.

BRUV...

U NO DAT IMAGERY DEH...

mesmerized.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1