The Role of a Woman

imhim

One of my algerian guys wifed a polish bird, now shes muslim covered head to toe (her own choice).

When i see their marriage i just look at these slutty algerian girls and smh.

Its true a lot of these eastern euro women have that old skool man and woman roles mentality and i like that.

Ok let's start again.

From that post it's basically said that she is a good wife because she covers up therefore has traditional values and is keeping in her role.

Apposed to the disgrace caused by Algerian females who do not follow?

If his polish wife didn't cover herself up would this have been made a point and does that make her a better wife?

Ok maybe i should of put a few full stops instead of commas but most people got the gist. Ive edited it and borken it down for u, it was 3 seperate statements based on one story.

Still stands to be honest, unless those sentences have nothing to do with each other... But they do.

No 3 separate statements, my guy married a polish girl, the fact she covered up was just a sidenote. 2nd statement relates to the fact i was brought up to believe algerian girls have more morals and values than white girls, but now i see my guys white wife i smh at slutty algerian girls. 3rd statement is that many eastern euro women still believe in the old skool man and woman roles, ie man goes make the bread, woman at home with kids, cooks and cleans.

why does this bane yout write so much for posts/topics that no one is bothered about 

But your girl has a skin fade though 

lmao In the context of this topic this post is cold blooded

/

Bane touched on something I've been thinking about quite a lot recently which relates to how much of our personality and way of thinking is determined by nature and nurture. Reason being is I've encountered so many females that have certain characteristic traits no matter their upbringing and when confronted about it they same answer comes back time and time again "I'm a woman though, you know what we're like"  :| 

It got me thinking that being a women is used as a way to justify a certain way of thinking and doing things and is being passed down generation after generation when if it was confronted properly with females of a young age they wouldn't grow up thinking that way of thinking / doing things was just something they do as a woman.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What kinda traits?

It's more a way of thinking, I can only describe it as female logic that's not based on a lot of reasoning in certain situations where it's needed.

What's more baffling is that in certain circumstances they show they're capable of that type of thinking but they seem to apply it selectively.

lol I hear you.

You think they must do it purposely aswell but it seems they don't.

Baffling creatures.

Trust, them ones where you have a convo with your boy and he explains a scenario involving a woman and you know the source of his rage before he even drops it.

Comes like there's a manual being distributed.

What kinda traits?

What's more baffling is that in certain circumstances they show they're capable of that type of thinking but they seem to apply it selectively.

This 

Its like somewhat of a 'facade'

Worst case scenario they are losing an argument they can pull down the shutters, lock up shop and resort to traits you would associate with females, but normally not with your girl

If you know what I mean

why does this bane yout write so much for posts/topics that no one is bothered about 

But your girl has a skin fade though 

lmao In the context of this topic this post is cold blooded

explain

my ex cut her hair for reasons that black girls face from weaves and putting sheg products in their hair in order to create european features in their hair and as  a result her natural hair was f*cked - cutting her hair will allow the natural hair to regrow and get back to what it used and should before before all the weaves and straightening products

i didnt realise this and even if i did i still would have objected as she doesnt look attratice to me anymo

cutting her hair based on the reasons i outline above is not an irrational reason whatsoever 

however

in relation tho the general illogic of a woman

chris rock said it best

Women are fucking idiots lads are we really havin this convo

Even my mrs who on paper is in the top percentage of the population intelligence wise and is a very knowledgable and intelligent creature is an absolute dodo sometimes

Bane is a dunce

Right wing conservatism for the win

• Downvote 1