Homeopathic cancer treatments

Woodpecker

SO basically

this "black salve", can detect and remove skin cancers without surgery, natural tings

Gruesome

http://lh3.ggpht.com/-3WeOoCriDRw/SJXKnlTfyWI/AAAAAAAAAa0/NaycHiZIgrw/15.jpg

I have decided to try and use it

Im shook now, shudda done more research/bought from the main brand

anyone heard of anybody that has used alternative cancer treatments with success? (I have a friend who has no reapperances of throat cancer after using B17 every day)

No bruv I am making sure someone ain't mis-sold you this shit. Homeopathy is about introducing TINY amounts of a medicine into the body to help stimulate an immune response, not smearing a flesh-destroying mixture of toxins on your skin.

You are asking about one thing, but talking about something different.

All I am going to say, is look into an Alkaline, possibly raw diet. Also get yourself some ayahuasca, I assume you know what I mean and why.

• Upvote 3

nar I hear you homeopathy is them small little dosages of serums etc people take

/ learnt a new word

As for the alkaline diet, I am trying as hard as possible and haven't taken yaje(ayhuaska) for a long time but need to make some at home I guess. I meant does anybody have any personal experience or someone close to them?