Loic Remy

The King

To save me fraffing up the page with quotes...

Badman your giving them a bly to make the same mistakes, as they have money and fame and can get stitched up... I see that as worse not a bly, if you have money and fame it comes with responsibilities. Take it away from a sexual context for a minute, at the height of 50's fame, other rappers got at 50 for not being able to go to the block and his answer was if I go to the block, I'll cause a madness for everybody on the block just being there as I'm an a-list celebrity, you dont see those on the block... My point is 50 was aware there are just some situations that your circumstance says you don't put yourself in certain situations.

So what if shes 30? You dont know the bitch! You can't be this hungry & that thirsty.

Kompressor, I wouldn't ask for confirmation, I'd probably rush her off the phone saying I need to shower or some sh*t, send me a preview while I quickly get ready and the Mike Tyson case was the first example of why every man should do this, cos from time he went in I knew what it was... When I was going Napa and all them places I never use to go chicks hotel room either, I dont know these chicks at all, yeah they could keep it moving & most do, but I don't play lottery to pay my rent.

Moral of the story keep your destiny in your own hands.

Couldnt agree more

I agree with the sentiment but a chick could send you a graphic text or even be heard saying what she wants to go on. However when the time comes she could turn round and claim She wasn't on it and somethings changed her mind despite all the initial big talk and a court could still rule in her favour.

You could be beating a chick for months or even be in a long term relationship with one and could still be dragged through s madness.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...