Sign in to follow this  
Leslie Nielsen

mizchif and mizchif should collab

A bit hard to ignore that bossman you had Neyo- Because of you playing for over 40 minutes then you made this topic advising me about my career.Thank you doh.

And quite a few have it. Only one you need to business with is me suh. If It comes to the day when I have to kill someone for my name Ill do it.But Ive already said If Im get into any legal disputes Ill just be Daniel Lindo standard.First album will be called "Daniel" and they'll call it the Self titled Debut sensation and Ill be in some propah sweetboy pose and no one will clock that the material on the inside is Gangster rap and Death metal.All planned out.

like i said i went out for a bit. go look at the other songs. i think theres some common, bone thugs, disposable heroes of hiphopcrsy, gym class heroes etc.and lol @ your plan.

nah it wasn't. my WMP is set too repeat. I was listning to his new album and was listning to because of you then went out for a smoke and stayed out for a bit. simple.

lol @ people failing to see that i listen to all aspects of music. right its bone thugs first album, faces of deathIF YOUR AN ALKIE AND YOU KNOW IT TAKE A SWIGf*cking LARGE.