Headphones

Dubby

hd25's aint suitable for outside wear?

what is then? with similar quality?

should i get hd25's

Well comparing the PX200s to the HD25s. Look how far out the HD25s come out. The PX200s are smaller and fold away.

And HD25s are overrated, I imagine they are good for DJs wanting to hear well while they've got music blasting in a rave but they're not that great for personal listening or production.

sennheiserPX200II3.jpg

18656_307400936175_690226175_3938001_5865160_n.jpg

Those Bose ones look decent but I'd prefer something below £60 for the while.

Anyone tried any of the Sennheiser PX range?

I think there's an equivalent Bose one without the noise filter that would cost considerably less

Sennheiser at that price range, You won't like sound quality

At that price range, i'd go Sony, whatever one suits what You mean by "suitable for wearing out"

and cosign Beats being buying into the hype

and the biggest HMV stores will let You try headphones, take a boxed pair to the technology counter if they don't have a display set up for trying the headphones already. They might insist You use their ipod with their track, to avoid damage to the headphones

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Klitschko

Follow-fashion.

If you say otherwise you're a f*ck*ng liar.

My friend was talking about getting a pair the other week, and he was like 'yeah I tried but they didn't have the purple ones so I didn't bother'

:/

:/

Guest Supreme Allah

ive got in ear ones right now, alright but as mentioned theyre not comfortable, always have to fidget with them.

also, on numerous occasions theyve fallen out of my ear and ive stepped on it so they just crack, thats annoying.

headphones are comfortable and i dont step on them, feels better

Guest Supreme Allah

also with in ears

you man ever lost that bit that goes on the end of the headphones that goes in your ear when your out?

that sh*t is actually day ruining

the rubbery type thing?

lost them a few times, cnt even use the earphones again until u get more cos they just hurt

also with in ears

you man ever lost that bit that goes on the end of the headphones that goes in your ear when your out?

the rubbery type thing?

lost them a few times, cnt even use the earphones again until u get more cos they just hurt

Why dont you make some custom ones? will be a perfect fit and will never fall out, also become true noise cancelling.

Isolating

or

Noise Cancelling

• Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

also with in ears

the rubbery type thing?

Why dont you make some custom ones? will be a perfect fit and will never fall out, also become true noise cancelling.

Isolating

or

Noise Cancelling

that seems like a whole load of effort

If Your in ear earphones come out, or they have that rubbery bit, You're buying the wrong ones.

These fit perfectly and don't fall out, don't have that rubbery thing and give good sound.

sony-mdr-e818lp-earphones-black-amazing-price!.jpg

but the model in silver, it has a bass boost ting on it

• Downvote 7

Guest Supreme Allah

lol real talk them shits are old school, they do slip out aswell

but my problem with the in ear ones is they have to be like properly in otherwise its sh*t sound.

but imma use then till i can afford them wireless 50 phones