Headphones

Dubby

I have Aerial7, Ed Hardy, Wesc (3) Skull Candy (Piece of sh*t) My girl got me some Dre's for my bday.

Have to say quality is not too much difference from the Aerial7's They are pretty decent for their price range. Don't rate Dre's tbh, all overhyped but good for casuals. Wesc sound quality is good as well but tend to break (remember logan telling me lol)

I like to switch from my earphones from time to time though.

Think ima buy some HD-25's next. Although they are meant to be for DJ's they ain't too big.

Headphones are bullshit though, always break. Also hate them Boss ones. Sound quality is sick but you can't hear sh*t outside, don't like that at all.

• 1 month later...
Guest 11 Bills

someone recommend me some nice earphones please, them ones that go right in your ear.

currently using the one that came with my phone but the wire is f*cked now I have to hold it awkwardly for sound to come out

is there anyway to know the wire will last for ages?

thanks

Guest 11 Bills

was hoping to look through a few sites through the weekend then order for delivery Tuesday or something, could just hold the wire for 4 days.

then my phones just straight didnt wanna work no matter how I held them

so I copped Sen CX150 from HMV, specifically asked for something with a good wire

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=291934&WT.mc_id=101689

£14 plus for 1.99 i got like 12 months cover incase the wire f*cks up or i step on them

and theyre actually beter than the ones I had, f*ckin sick.

and why the f*ck are them Monster Turbine in ear phones £250?

Soooo prob 12 months ago I got some Beats (I can sense the stick coming my way, wasn't following fashion as they really kicked off a few months later) not really had a problem until the the piece to plug into the headphones decides to snap and distort any sound coming from my right headphone. Phoned them up today asking if it could be replaced, expecting them to ask for my details then just send one out within the next couple of days. I was wrong, I was asked where I bought them, do I have proof of purchase.

Gave them my email and was sent the following.

Hello,

thank you for contacting Monster Cable. Sorry to hear of the issue you have. We would like to offer you a replacement product. Our process is that we will set up a return authorisation number (RMA) for you. You will then need to send the faulty part back to our warehouse in Holland (at your cost). Upon receipt of the defective part we will send you the replacement part (at our cost).

In order to proceed with the RMA please provide me with the following details:

Name:

Address (to which replacement should be sent)

House/street name:

City:

Postcode:

Daytime telephone number (including country code):

Where was product purchased:

When was product purchased:

Name of faulty part:

Faulty part number:

Full description of issue:

Please attach a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase from an authorised dealer of Monster products. Failure to provide this may result in your warranty claim being denied.

Please provide as much information as possible about the product you have - if you have a faulty cable please provide the full description and the length where appropriate. If you have headphones please state the model, the make and the colour (eg Beats Tour/Studio/Solo; black/white etc)

Please note it will take approxiamtely 10 working days before we reply to you with the RMA number as well as our warehouse address so that you can return the product.

Once the defective unit has been received back at our warehouse you will receive an automated email confirmation. From the time you receive this email, please allow 1 to 3 weeks for delivery via UPS ground for all products that are in stock and 1-6 weeks delivery for products not in stock. There are no shipping costs associated with replacement deliveries.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

AMD Europe

Monster Cable International Limited

Protect yourself against counterfeit products and unauthorised dealers:

http://www.monstercable.com/counterfeit/

All of this just for a cable, times I wish I stuck with buying a pair of Sennheiser HD 25-1 II.

1 final thing they hurt my ears after a while due to my glasses, what a pain!

Don't you have two cables though? Or is it the actual headphone? Still a joke, don't need to care about their customers 'cause they have gone clear!

Nah you get one cable, it's the part that connects on to the headphone, massive joke

U got mugged off

Shud go over ther and give them sme beats by jibbles

:lol:

If someone was to fund a trip to Ireland where the UK office is based, of all the places!

Can only provide them with a bank statement, if its rejected, Apple shop it is

Don't you have two cables though? Or is it the actual headphone? Still a joke, don't need to care about their customers 'cause they have gone clear!

Nah you get one cable, it's the part that connects on to the headphone, massive joke

U got mugged off

If someone was to fund a trip to Ireland where the UK office is based, of all the places!

You have the red solo's right? Think i saw you at turnpike one time! (No stalker lol)

My solo's came with a spare cable incase the other f*cks up. I assume this is a new thing that they've started doing.

U got mugged off

You have the red solo's right? Think i saw you at turnpike one time! (No stalker lol)

My solo's came with a spare cable incase the other f*cks up. I assume this is a new thing that they've started doing.

Yup red solos, lol prob was me cause I'm around there a lot if I have to catch a bus.

Ahh what? giving out extra cables, f*ck*ng hell cheeky bastards.