Alternative to creatine and protein shakes

15th side of east

dont know about lots of food before gym it'll make you lethargic

do you eat before or after the gym? After a hard workout i will blend around 4 packs of tuna and drink it with milk.

LOOOL  sounds disgusting but yeah must pack alot of tein

b4 gym i mix oats (carbs) peanuts (tein/yes i no ders alot of fat but hey) and sum chocolate (sugar/ hype me up a tad)

used to eat a banana while training, but it always looks abit dodgey so i dropped it out.

never taken a crreatine b4, heard once u come off everything turns to jello.

whey / casein for me

Raah u blend tuna n milk I rate the effort that sounds disgusting

I eat a fat bowl of oats with water hour b4 gym

I need creatine tho without it I'm not reaching my full potential at all

you can reach your goals without creatine put in overtime if you have access to foods like tuna, oats thats a good foundation to reach your goal 

start a base with what you got and work with that

as for the taste of blending tuna its not that bad bit oily but maximum protein overload

i only ever buy protein on discount supplements when they email the 13% off codes. Its about £40 up front but last me at least 2 months

But bananas and oats, and tuna would be the best alternative. just dont mix tuna with milk, please

140g protein in one sitting when here i am thinking the body can only process 30g every couple hrs

differs for every person but the max is around 40

/

depends what your diet is like, i'm on a strict diet where i'll have 7-8 small meals per day, 2 of them will be carb based (breakfast & 1 hour before gym so i can get an effective workout in) and the other 5-6 ill be around 35-40 grams of protein + some greens..

P shakes aren't needed, i can get it all from my food but 1.5/2 scoops of most shakes will be 35-40g thus counting as a protein meal and saving me having to cook/eat..

that diet is to keep me cut tho, i'm currently 8% body fat and need to get down to 5-6 by august

doesn't matter how you get your protein.. fish, chicken, egg whites, beef steak, shake but anymore than 40g is a waste

140g protein in one sitting when here i am thinking the body can only process 30g every couple hrs

differs for every person but the max is around 40

/

depends what your diet is like, i'm on a strict diet where i'll have 7-8 small meals per day, 2 of them will be carb based (breakfast & 1 hour before gym so i can get an effective workout in) and the other 5-6 ill be around 35-40 grams of protein + some greens..

P shakes aren't needed, i can get it all from my food but 1.5/2 scoops of most shakes will be 35-40g thus counting as a protein meal and saving me having to cook/eat..

that diet is to keep me cut tho, i'm currently 8% body fat and need to get down to 5-6 by august

doesn't matter how you get your protein.. fish, chicken, egg whites, beef steak, shake but anymore than 40g is a waste

How do you work these meals in during the day? Do you work and have them all prepped up? Are the meals all different? I dont know if I could cook/prep 8 healthly meals! 

breakfast (5.15am) ...first break at work (10am).. lunch break at work (1pm) ... afternoon break at work (3pm).. finish at 4, get home and eat at around 5pm which is an hour before gym.. after gym (about 8pm) then again around 10pm

all pre-made or tinned (tuna, sardines etc)

chicken on the george forman takes 10 minutes.. steaks take about 4-5 mins.. get all my meat from butchers and either cook up a lot of it which will last in the fridge for 3 days or freeze it

remember 2 of those "meals" are shakes which make it a lot easier

• Upvote 1

thats a lot of effort,

i need to sort out my diet in work hours, its too easy to go to greggs. 

I take chicken and rice a couple times a week, but i need to motivate myself to prep. 

Ive always had that luxury of eat what I want and not gain weight. All this has changed since I started the office job a few months back, got the slightest podge on my belly when i sit. Im only 11 stone and about 5,10 I still look thin, just not used to have anything folding over! 

See its more of a life style for me now, i dont drink or smoke and id still eat this way even if i couldnt get anymore gains from it

The diet counts for about 70% of a good physique .. Couple my dons are on roids and although they got stronger than me quickly, they just look bulky and fat

Get something decent to motivate you, the turn that motivation into something you just do everyday without thinkin

Guest Chelsea Jack

do you eat before or after the gym? After a hard workout i will blend around 4 packs of tuna and drink it with milk.

koko

kk

k

f

k[rfko

[rko

[rfok

[reok

[e

o[kero

[kok

[rg

MAN SAID TUNA AND MILK DSJMFDMJFDMOJFDOMFDOMFOFDMFD

DFOKFD

FDPL

:rofl:  :lmao:

koko

kk

k

f

k[rfko

[rko

[rfok

[reok

[e

o[kero

[kok

[rg

MAN SAID TUNA AND MILK DSJMFDMJFDMOJFDOMFDOMFOFDMFD

DFOKFD

FDPL

:rofl:  :lmao:

Guest Chelsea Jack

The fact he hunted my post two days after i posted shows some major trollery what a little faggot,

hunted?

i check this room frequently, no effort required tbh

Beg u up a pic of the tuna milk shake 

Cheers